Rally - Mud n Slush @ Japan - Monday 6th & Tuesday 7th February 2012

Manuel De Samaniego

3X Race Department Rally Champion
That was simply a "really?" i don't see the serious thing about it that deserves this response :

Geez, it was simple tongue in cheek joke. :rolleyes: Hopefully Tero sees the fun in it. ;)

Nothing meant by that, simply read it and thought " haha, what? " so i wrote : "really?" wasn't thinking about anything in special, i got the joke ;) i know that there's nothing extra for winning, not favours or anything lol.

But, as you love to take everything i say in a way i didn't mean it, i'll limit myself to just race.

Thanks

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Ok, basically I haven't slept this night, and it's school now. So when the EU is racing, I hope I'm in my bed sleeping, and dreaming sweet dreams. So I'll try to join one of the tuesday sessions. But I cannot promise anything. If suddently two guys appear and wants the SEAT, I'm willing to give it to them, but I hope I can race ;)

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
Nothing meant by that, simply read it and thought " haha, what? " so i wrote : "really?" wasn't thinking about anything in special, i got the joke ;) i know that there's nothing extra for winning, not favours or anything lol.

But, as you love to take everything i say in a way i didn't mean it, i'll limit myself to just race.

Thanks
Just a matter of words, Manuel. A smiley make it easier to understand the joke :p

Ooooh, and I have the car for this occation:
1zpijp4.jpg

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
Very nice, national liveries have a certain special something ;) By the way, is that the car with which he was Norwegian champion in 1998? Out of curiosity I have been trying to find out but haven't succeeded. Also, looking forward to the next episode of Injection to see Henning's Evo beating the new cars :)

In 1998 Petter Solberg won in the Celica. But Henning bought and used this halfway into the 1999 and secured the championship with it. If I remember correctly, that is... *off to watch some old season reviews*

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000