Rally - Mud n Slush @ Japan - Monday 6th & Tuesday 7th February 2012

Joe Melin - jmelin - US

Peugot 206 WRC 2000

Its been a while... between the holidays and Skyrim I havent had much racing time. We'll see how I do. :confused:

edit:
Oops.. didnt see that they were all taken.

Guess Im going with the A8W-99 Skoda Octavia WRC evo 1

I just installed RBR & ran a test session online. I would like to join the event if I can get used to this game in time for Monday. Lots to learn but I'll get back with a car choice.
Man this rally is fun. :)
Oh, I'm in US zone. 10pm is a bit early. Any possibility of moving it back an hour or so? Just asking. If not I can still possibly make it.

Warren Dawes

Premium
Oh, I'm in US zone. 10pm is a bit early. Any possibility of moving it back an hour or so? Just asking. If not I can still possibly make it.
Welcome Mike.
Which one of the US Sessions were you looking at, US or USX?
We can create a new one if you need it, or if you want the US one, maybe we can move it an hour or two later, depending on what Joe Melin ends up doing. If you want a new one, you need to confirm your sign-up (with the new time) at least 12 hours before the event.

Mike Campbell
A8W-00 Hyundai Accent WRC1
US time zone 11pm eastern please.
If I make it through 1 stage complete, I'll be happy. :)
You can't make the already existing 10PM eastern? 6 sessions in 11 hours (7 in 16), with 3 concurrent sessions being allowed, is really not good for my beauty sleep.

I'd like to propose a future rule: no new sessions within an hour of already existing ones.

Sorry then. Didn't mean to rock the boat. I asked prior & was told it could be done. I'll work my way around for 10pm if all works out. :)
Nah, it's okay, 11PM will be done, was just wondering. We have to encourage drivers from the new world anyway :)

Mike Campbell
A8W-00 Hyundai Accent WRC1
US time zone 11pm eastern please.
If I make it through 1 stage complete, I'll be happy. :)
Ah, right, we need your RSRBR name as well.

Its Mike Campbell in the game also. ;)

Can you explain why a later start time affects others? Doesn't the session start at a specific time for various time zones & run independently? I'm new at this.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 130 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 9.9%
  • €3001-5000