Rally - Mud n Slush @ Japan - Monday 6th & Tuesday 7th February 2012

In 1998 Petter Solberg won in the Celica. But Henning bought and used this halfway into the 1999 and secured the championship with it. If I remember correctly, that is... *off to watch some old season reviews*

Right, I wrongly assumed it would be Petter. Where do you get your old season reviews? The Injection.no website only has it back to 2008 and I can't find downloads for Norwegian rally anywhere, just some dvd cases on sale back to 2004. And some homemade VHS tapes on youtube :)

manuel you were flying there man. good one .... and gundars damn where do you get that speed on noiker. i hate that stage

Edit: sorry Manuel i never noticed you had a bad stage. damn this was your race man. you were rocking there

Manuel De Samaniego

3X Race Department Rally Champion
manuel you were flying there man. good one .... and gundars damn where do you get that speed on noiker. i hate that stage

Edit: sorry Manuel i never noticed you had a bad stage. damn this was your race man. you were rocking there

Hehe thanks my friend! :) at the end i was happy to see that if i had crashed, it was you who took the victory on that session :)

hope you can take the overall

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
Really good fun this time, even though I struggle with most of these stages. Found a tree on SS1 that killed the engine, from there it was just cruising. Ponits to the forntrunners, you all had very good pace today!

Manuel De Samaniego

Thanks a lot Manuel, i tried to go slow. but had to do the maxattack on the last stage..at least one stage win wont be bad.

No man, not only that, you did max hyper duper super attack on the last stage, that was incredible! you won it by 17 seconds i think :D congrats.

I guess i picked the wrong car, the Xsara was the indicated car for this job.

Had fun on this one :)
Was not trying to go flat out since i am not all that familiar with wrc cars and the Japanese stages.

SS1: went slow and steady trough the stage, a couple of small incidents but finished the stage :)
SS2: Hit a tree after going too fast trough a corner.. RIP engine
SS3: Had a great stage! Really felt fast until the two medium right corners in the last 300meters of the stage, 2x call for help :p
SS4: Drove the first 55% slow so i at least would finish, but after 62% the car got into a big drift down one of the faster corners, i floored it to catch the back end of the car but it was too late, the car slid of the track and ended in a tree... killed the engine...
SS5: During SS4 i lost my internet connection, but i kept on going, i was a bit pissed when entering SS5 so i went flat out trough the entire stage! Don't worry, flat out in a car driven by me is probably 75-80% in a car driven by the aliens.. finished the stage, barely! :p
SS6: 400meters, rock on the side of the road, engine died........
SS7: This one was fun, drove fast and efficient trough the first half of the stage, but after that i slowed down to keep the engine alive :)
SS8: Was flying trough the stage! Had a blast!! but when there was ca. 1km left i went too fast into a corner, the car got one wheel out on the grass and i spun, ended sideways into a tree doing about 15kp/h... me and my bad karma failed again.. Engine dead! :(

Fernando Agapito

RDRC S4 Overall Champion
No man, not only that, you did max hyper duper super attack on the last stage, that was incredible! you won it by 17 seconds i think :D congrats
No just 16.78 seconds ahead of me :D Andrew Actually got the last 2 stages. The only max hyper duper super attack I did was in Tanner, other stages just cruising and trying not to crash. Your speed is really unbelievable Manuel :) .

Manuel De Samaniego

No just 16.78 seconds ahead of me :D Andrew Actually got the last 2 stages. The only max hyper duper super attack I did was in Tanner, other stages just cruising and trying not to crash. Your speed is really unbelievable Manuel :) .

Thanks Fernando! it was a good Rally while it lasted :) also good to see you in the top too, hopefully we'll keep seeing this 4 way battle over the next events :) What is worries me is that Andy said this!!!

i tried to go slow.

Imagine he had tried to go fast! lol. I pushed like hell all the time, but crashed just 300 meters from the end of the stage haha. Hats off on the last stage, i was truly impressed.

Thanks a lot everyone, i really enjoyed this Rally, good stuff in the wet :D

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 120 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%