Rally - Group N Team Challenge - Mon 26th & Tues 27th July 2010

Huh!! Senad, is that a typo, the Clio is not included in this Rally???:confused:

Nah, it was a Race 07 event, the one David mentioned earlier in the thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

David Zafiu said:
hmmmm,indeed wired.My computer clock is setted for Bucharest,Athens,Istambul,and this is GMT+2:00.anyway,i will allways add 3
I had some issues with that too :D. The "problem" is that GMT does not include Daylight savings time. You and I and a decent percentage of the world move our clocks 1 hour forward in spring, and then back in autumn. GMT stays the same, so you're +3 now, and will go back to +2 in autumn/winter.

I give up these cars are the most terrible I have ever driven with you here :D I was trying to get into them 2 days with 4 different cars but just I cant :) even those 2WD are better... but you have fun with them if you can :D :)

Well,i was knowing only England stages and a little bit Mineshaft from Austria,but rest of the stages was blind for me.:D
One call for help in Finland,2 in 1st stage of Austria,in last corner of Chirdonhead who is my favourite i made the biggest mistake and lost 15-20 seconds...and so on. Warren,you are damn right.:rolleyes:

One hand,i can learn the stages very well before the race,on the other hand,i can drive slower but safety.
Anyway,congrats to Lucifer,he has beated me with several seconds per split time but when i made the crashed,BANG,the difference became huge. :frown:

Thank you Warren for this great event,my first ever on RBR. Really enjoyed driving using my ears.:D
Can't wait for the next,i hope i will be able to make it.

well, that was fun.............

Stage 1-6 was running really well, setting some personal stage records and making no mistakes, even on Tanner which i hate.

Then came ss7. I LOVE East-West but for some reason East-West 2 and I don't see eye to eye. Left the road 3 times, helped back on once, and bounced off every second bank. I just don't understand it. LOL.

ss8 was good, but still made mistakes. At least no red ink for me. Now I just have to wait for the complete results.

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy, oi oi OI!!!!!!!!!

BTW David....................................WOW for your first rally. Strong with the force is this one. We will be watching your career with GREAT interest;)

I hope everyone has fun on the ocn rallies. Thanks to Sebastien and Lee for the replays I have received so far, have some great footage. Hope you other fine folk can send one or two replays my way for the after rally video. elmomarty@bigpond.com

cheers

Nice race, Subaru sound is the best ! I experienced some video graph card issues in 2 or 3 stages and I lost a coulpe of seconds and the peak was Eas-West were I rolled 2 times and hit some 3 or 4 trees. Anyway even without that I couldn't reach those top runners :) . Congrats.
Thank everybody for this race and looking forward next one.

Sorry all, my mic is misbehaving, I would've said hi at least.

Rally progress so far, so I don't forget which replays have something interesting in them :)

SS1: went okay, albeit slow, clipped a tree 20 metres before the finish line...
SS2: wasn't nice to look at, and I collected some people in the middle.
SS3: nothing special
SS4: aaaargh... Again near the end, that last 90 turn, locked brakes, went straight on. Tried to get back to the road over the grass, but couldn't, so eventually had to reverse back... God knows how much time I lost there... Was second after the second split.
SS5: again messed it up while having the finish line in sight. This is a funny one though.
SS6: I thought Noiker is not liked here, dunno why, I had a blast :). My time wasn't that fast, but certainly lots of fun. I clipped a tree with my back end around 4:30, did a 360, and kept going :)
SS7: looked great till about half way through... After that, 3 calls for help :(.
SS8: nice and steady. Only one major incident, and one terrifying life or death situation at around 2:40. Was lucky that time.

Haha I sucked here but had fun :) SS1, i stalled at a tight turn and it took me over a miniute to start the engine! SS2 i meesd the right because it was covered in grass and I couldn't see it :(

Still had fun though, see you next time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back