Rally - Group N Team Challenge - Mon 26th & Tues 27th July 2010

Guys, thanks to everyone who sent replays. I currently have some 70 replays to convert and then edit the bits out. I have done just on half of the converting so far so I doubt I will have the video up before midday friday aest. Maybe even saturday am. There is just so much stuff to go through. I was just going to do 2 or 3 stages but looking through the first couple of sets I got there was good stuff in all sorts of stages. I have replays from 9 drivers, thank you guys. I think next time I will be just doing maybe a selected 3 stages to cut the time down and get the video out a little closer to the end of the rally.

Bare with me and I will have it up as soon as I can

Cheers

EDIT :::: Having said that, my 1 tb external drive with all my stuff on it. And I mean all of it, games, poker, all my rbr stuff, all my ebooks, movies and gosh knows what else, etc etc etc, i think about 720 gb of stuff in all has just this last second gone down the tubes. As soon as I unplug it, windows loads, plug it in and windows won't. Usually i can sort this out, but this time I am stuck. Therefore. I hope I can retrieve things otherwise the video for this rally is toast I am afraid. I will keep you informed as I progress or don't.

Am terribly sorry

Absolutely no need for apologies John. You have my email so perhaps you could flick me some details of your tech problems (or post them here) and we could try and work through them.

Absolutely no need for apologies John. You have my email so perhaps you could flick me some details of your tech problems (or post them here) and we could try and work through them.

Cam, cheers m8

Was trying to do one final capture before bed last night and rscentre was very slow loading. Then noticed it wouldn't load at all, it was stalled. Shut it down and then tried to copy some files over to the external hd and it wouldn't copy. Rebooted and it took windows some 6 minutes to start, disconnected the external and it was there instantly. Plugged it back in, rebooted and light just constantly flickering and again windows would take 8 minutes to load. Eventually i could see the drive and its folders in explorer but couldn't access it. By then it was 1 am and i have a dentist at 8 so I left it and went to bed. Am going to try and do things in 2 hours or so after the dentist.

Oh, it's a buffalo 1 tb drive hd-ce1.otu2-a3 any ideas more than welcome
Cheers

Okay, here's where it stands as at midday, thursday. I have lost all my files on the external hd, so I am very sorry but no video from this rally right now. I do have the replays in my email though and as soon as I manage to get this stupid thing up and running again I will do a video then. I have an 80gb c drive where windows runs from and this 1 tb drive was storage and games and all my music and utilities. Like I said before, some 720 gb of data, programs etc etc.

I have googled my issues and sent emails to buffalo tech support and got nowhere other than them telling me to format and see if that fixes it. Great if you like losing everything. I personally think it's a hardware issue and of course it was a gift so they didn't keep the receipt did they. Anyway, I did have most of my stuff backed up on dvd's but guess where the catalog for them all was.

I may or may not make the next rally depending on how this all goes over the next few days.

Cheers

Bad luck there John, the dreaded PC curse, a HD failure and lost data. :pcbeat: We've all copped that at some time. Very frustrating.

Don't feel bad about the Movie mate, that would have been a bonus but not a catasrophe for us. Very disappointing for you no doubt, but most important thing for you now is to get it sorted so you can Rally again.
Best of luck, John. :pray:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing