Rally - Group N Team Challenge - Mon 26th & Tues 27th July 2010

Great choice of stages Warren - had a ball!:D

The Skoda seems to be a pretty good car, but at times I just can't get it to turn. Had this happen 3X in a big way and each time I went straight off the course and got stuck. For some reason I couldn't drive back onto the course, when it seemed like it should have, and had to call for assistance.:redface: Bet it cost me a good 2-3 minutes over the entire rally.:frown: Oh well - that's racing...:)

It looks like everyone has been practicing and that my sabbatical hasn't made me any faster.:) Fast and faster seemed to be the order of the day. I'm hoping my teammates can put the pedal down.:D

Did we change Teamspeak servers? I connected to the RD server, but I was the only one there.

Thanks Warren and Senad for getting things organized. Looking forward to the next one.:thumbup:

First rally event for me. Was alot of fun even if I was slow and last I don't care :p.

Learnt more from these 8 rallys than I have offline so was good. Although broke 2 gearboxes and 2 engines so I think Mitsubishi may not welcome me back lol. Haven't driven the Japan stages before and those were awesome, sadly I didn't managed to finish Mineshaft to get the replay off my awesome failure down the jump :p but I did get the replays of some of my other fails including a tree at about 120 kph.

Will be back again :D. Thanks Warren and Senad for organizing this one :).

First rally event for me. Was alot of fun even if I was slow and last I don't care :p.

but I did get the replays of some of my other fails including a tree at about 120 kph.

Will be back again :D. Thanks Warren and Senad for organizing this one :).

Glad you had fun Lee. I think I am slowly coming to terms with this is whaT it is all about rather than worrying about how far behind I am :) Hope you will email me the replays so I can put some bits into the after rally video elmomarty@bigpond.com

Cheers

Warren,the race should start in about 50 min right? I'm speaking about OCX race.
Guys,i want to share with you a thing that i'm not sure about.Last year,on this time,summer,i was adding 2 hours besite GMT to get the right hour for Romania,my country.But this summer i add 3 hours beside GMT.Is this a mistake from RD or i am crazy?
Dinca Andrei noticed that too,so i think i'm not crazy....wired.
Good luck guys! Cya there.

Warren,this being my first time,i want to ask you something: The races will come automatic one after eachother or i have to start them by myself.Also,the changes between races require exiting the game in RSCenter?Can you speak to me about those stuffs as it's first time online for me and i'm afraid not to cancel the events.

I think I can answer you too, when you have done finish 1st stage you will see your in game results, your best times and options to save your replay etc., after (optional) saving your replay and watching your times just quit the game and you will see your results in RSCenter too, then you will have some time as brake and when you will be ready and before elapsed time just click again on GO button and you will start the next stage :)

Thank you very very much Ondrej. At the start of first stage,i also have a time elapsing before go?Also,how i will enter the server?From what i know,i go to public sessions,than,start online session and than chose the server,no? Thank you very much! :D
Oh,allmost forgot...when the stages are changing,the setting at,car,country,mod,etc.,will change automaticly?

exactly, it is simple, once it will be time when the session has to began you will have 15 minutes to join (for example OC timezone starts 10:00 GMT so when is 10:00 I have 15 minutes to join), after that 15 minutes the time will go from 60 second if I remember well and when it shows you will be then able to push the GO button :) but you have only 60 seconds to do that

there is some rally at the moment? I though OCX starts around 0:00 GMT... uh, this could be better to me make it right now, can I?

I am sorry for these time running from my side... I just had today crazy day, you know this is not my rutine

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back