Rally - Group N Team Challenge - Mon 26th & Tues 27th July 2010

I can go with the 22:00GMT session wich means 01:00 in the morning for me and i can do it because the Clio race ends at 12:00 middle of the night.One more question,i installed pack update 5,do i need to install 3 and 4 also,or the latest have them all? Thank you!
Anyway,i am not decided to participate as i know only 2 roads.Today was my first time in RBR and i know only those 2 England roads.I will prepare for the next event.
Here i made a quick video of my run on Chirdonhead.

One more question,i installed pack update 5,do i need to install 3 and 4 also,or the latest have them all?

You will need Upate 03, Update 04, and Update 05.

Anyway,i am not decided to participate as i know only 2 roads.

It doesn't matter if you haven't learned the Stages, you have a co-driver to help. All part of the fun. Best way to learn is just join, and get the experience, we all make mistakes and crash (well most of us anyway :wink: ).

BTW, the 22.00 GMT session will almost certainly be moved to 22.30 GMT.

OK! I'm in then!!!!! Woohoo! Can't wait can't wait,great feeling :D

Driver: David Zafiu ,the name in game is the name from Live acount? If yes,then is David Zafiu again.
Europa Team
OCX Timezone

What a great list! It was so much fun I'm not sure it should be legal...:tongue:

Lol Steve. :D

Yep, this one should be pure fun, these cars are a ball to drive, you feel like you can push harder and not feel like you will be destroyed or maimed any second. :redface:
With all Stages being good weather, it also feels more predictable, but there is a big variety in these Stages to keep it very interesting.

Yep, the Group-N cars feel good. Pretty stable, though I seem to have a bit of a problem getting the Skoda to turn in sometimes. Having to polish up my Scandanavian Flick and emergency brake techniques...:D

Lol Ryan. I found it to be more of a Great Dane than a Jack Russell.... If that tells you how much of a dog I found it, so be it :D

@ Warren - I do believe we'll have a first timer in the Oceanic Team... Nothing 100% yet, but getting closer :wink:

Lol Ryan. I found it to be more of a Great Dane than a Jack Russell.... If that tells you how much of a dog I found it, so be it :D

In my test runs on a couple of Stages (choosing cars for this Rally), I found the Cosworth to be comparable, but not as easy to drive. It needs some brake bias adjustment forward for me to be safer.

@ Warren - I do believe we'll have a first timer in the Oceanic Team... Nothing 100% yet, but getting closer :wink:

Tell the wim.... er Olly, to get his tail in here and become a man. :D:D:D

Warren Dawes said:

In my test runs on a couple of Stages (choosing cars for this Rally), I found the Cosworth to be comparable, but not as easy to drive. It needs some brake bias adjustment forward for me to be safer.

WOOF Ryan, just WOOF...

Warren Dawes said:

Tell the wim.... er Olly, to get his tail in here and become a man. :D:D:D

Meow, Olaf, just MEOW

Please note:

Rick has confirmed that he is ok with the revised start time for the additional OCX Rally timezone.

Therefore, the Session RD Grp N Challenge OCX Rally will start at 22.30 GMT.

Dariusz, you are free to join either Team, but please don't feel obligated to even the numbers up. We may still have more Oceania drivers sign up, we have a couple more who normally join us, so it is still possible for the teams to be more even. If that happens, do you then want to join the European team?

LOL, so you don't want me in your team Warren?:woot::tongue: I know i,m a liability in RBR:useless: but give me some time with it and i can show good pace, i promise:rabbit:
Seriously: i DON@T mind which team i end up with so you can shuffle me about as you like, all i care about is :rally::beer::banana:

:thanks:

Very bad event for me, firstly I was fast enought to beat in first 2 stages Sebastien, but on England i couldn't catch him up, I tought that Chirdonchead stage will be mine, but mistake on last corner and spin took a chance of sucess. Tanner in Japan was fine, pushing really hard and full risky was good strategy for first stage, but on second, when I was pushing like a mad I hit in 200 kmh a tree and that was end of nice result in whole rally. Rest stages didn't matter for me. I'm angry on myself and stupid mistake, but what can I do...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back