RaceDepartment 24/7 Hotlap Competition!

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
247.jpg

Before you take a look at the password, please be 100% sure you read the few rules below:
  • YOU MUST USE YOUR REAL NAME!
    • Create a new profile in the game if needed.
    • Write your name as you learned at school: First name with one capital letter followed by your last name with one captital letter. Like the green example
      • Good: Yoeri Gijsen
      • Wrong: YOERI GIJSEN
      • Wrong: yoeri gijsen
      • Wrong: YOERIGIJSEN
      • Wrong: Gijsen Yoeri
      • Wrong: Yoeri.Gijsen
      • Wrong: Yoeri GIJSEN
    • People who keep logging in in with nicknames on the STATS server risk a ban from the Racing Club
  • Don't spread the password outside the racing club
  • Don't ask in a thread why your time is not appearing. It will update every 24 hours.
  • All times will appear on the brand new hotlaps site
  • The hotlaps servers are available in the RACE 07 / GTR Evo / STCC lobby and called RACEDEPARTMENT STATS
  • Password for the server: click here
  • Can't see the password? Then you need to become a Racing Club member first: click here

Maybe a silly question, but:
I tried my best on Curitiba last night and realized that it doesn't matter if I have 4 galleons of fuel or 14 or 24? My car didn't need any fuel with driving on that lane so I just drove lap after lap with only 1 liter of fuel. Is this correct?

Thats correct guys, hotlap server runs with Time Attack setting, no fuel usage and no tyre wear.

And no collisions and no mechanical failures.
It is also set if Atti is on the server, he will get an extra 10bhp extra in each car :) :pound:

[Edit]
You have some work to do Atti. I currently hold the record too many tracks in the Evolution Classes :)
(Had to test every car vs resultfile if my scripts are processing it correctly)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back