RaceDepartment 24/7 Hotlap Competition!

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
247.jpg

Before you take a look at the password, please be 100% sure you read the few rules below:
  • YOU MUST USE YOUR REAL NAME!
    • Create a new profile in the game if needed.
    • Write your name as you learned at school: First name with one capital letter followed by your last name with one captital letter. Like the green example
      • Good: Yoeri Gijsen
      • Wrong: YOERI GIJSEN
      • Wrong: yoeri gijsen
      • Wrong: YOERIGIJSEN
      • Wrong: Gijsen Yoeri
      • Wrong: Yoeri.Gijsen
      • Wrong: Yoeri GIJSEN
    • People who keep logging in in with nicknames on the STATS server risk a ban from the Racing Club
  • Don't spread the password outside the racing club
  • Don't ask in a thread why your time is not appearing. It will update every 24 hours.
  • All times will appear on the brand new hotlaps site
  • The hotlaps servers are available in the RACE 07 / GTR Evo / STCC lobby and called RACEDEPARTMENT STATS
  • Password for the server: click here
  • Can't see the password? Then you need to become a Racing Club member first: click here

why me can not see the password?

Very soon you will, it is already in the premium membership part, upgrading is onging as we speak, but lot of people, can take a while... Christopher is working his ass off at the moment to do it. :)

Sorry my mistake. Password was linked to Premium Club. 24/7 Hotlap password is for everyone, trial+premium.

Linked in startpost is updated.

hey dudes, is there way to find out what track is the current one on the hotlap server without starting the game? i ask because i'd like to do my best on monza (that is actually the only track that i practised a lot) and need to know when the server offers this very track.

is there a system how and when the server changes the track? is this a well-hidden secret or am i just blind? :)

hey dudes, is there way to find out what track is the current one on the hotlap server without starting the game? i ask because i'd like to do my best on monza (that is actually the only track that i practised a lot) and need to know when the server offers this very track.

is there a system how and when the server changes the track? is this a well-hidden secret or am i just blind? :)

If you are alone on the server, just go to chat and vote for next event till you reach Monza :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 180 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 236 13.4%