1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #05, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
  2. [​IMG]

How to ruin a race for the lead

Also pushing a driver into the wall? really?
  3. Nice defense Bono :)
  4. Thought i had seen everything,... but Patrick seriously with 8 laps to go with nothing at stake was it realy nescesary to interefere with the fight for p1 and p2:O_o:

Expected more from you in such a situation.
  5. DId Huis do that on purpose? Cause it seemed like he signed out before finishing :O. If he did, and he felt the incident with Morand was his fault, he's really honorable :p hahaha

And yeah, bad, bad de Wit, wth?
  6. No I did not do that on purpose to be clear, I had insane wheelspin out of the chicane and went more to the left than expected, should have given Morgan more space though. No idea what Patrick was doing anyway :D No idea what happened in the last lap, I crossed the finish line with no problems but it didn't register for some reason. Same happened to Morgan in the middle of the race where one sector didn't register.....serious server issues

So, who won?
  7. Puschka :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 7
  8. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 8
  9. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy
    FSR President

Really enjoyed my WC debut although sadly it ended early but was great fun and I seemed to be at least able to keep up. Happy with that.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 8
  12. Nice drive ;)
  13. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

This race had it all. Awesome driving skills. Superb overtakes. And a fair amount of drama.

Hope we can see a replay shortly of the incident between Huis, Morand and De Wit as too much happened there in a split second to make a clear fan judgement.

Funny detail: we posted this tweet and 20 seconds later all hell broke loose between the three guys above :D We can now add tweet curse to the racing vocabulary.

That reverse finisher should be in the 2013 season hightlights :laugh:
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Marcel you did a fantastic race mate :)
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Yes next year we have to rename Canada GP in Jamaica GP....:)
  16. First congrats Marcel, great job!!!

17. I don't mean to make light of the situation but, there are just no words:

• Like Like x 6
  18. If that's the case then you should register as win by around 31s from what I was watching ;D. And I asked about the apparent logging out moment, I know no-one would throw someone like that into the grass on purpose :p.

20. This is Bono's final lap. Lap 70 disappears to N/A but still crosses the line...
    • Like Like x 2