Race #05, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

If you read a lot of the incident reports, this race being an exception, you'll notice that a lot of the incidents do not get any penalty and are merely overexuberance on the part of team managers and also the way that reports work means we have some reports that are just included due to timespan on videos. I'm not denying nothing bad goes on in FSR on the track, it does but to paint it out as having low driving standards is not in my view correct.

If you read a lot of the incident reports, this race being an exception, you'll notice that a lot of the incidents do not get any penalty and are merely overexuberance on the part of team managers and also the way that reports work means we have some reports that are just included due to timespan on videos. I'm not denying nothing bad goes on in FSR on the track, it does but to paint it out as having low driving standards is not in my view correct.

Like said you can just judge from broadcasts and incident reports, penalties. In the top division the amount of incidents due to lack of respect between drivers is huge, all the evidence is here, you even get a team setting out to provoke drivers to cause incidents to try get them banned.

No one said the league is not one of the top ones. But its clear there is major driving issues on track, its everywhere at every race. Look at all the incident reports, the broadcasts, video's etc, denying what happens is to defensive, because this is part of the league.
Every single rFactor leagues are bound to have contacts that would kill the cars in real life, because the damage and collision system is hilarious.

Every single rFactor leagues are bound to have contacts that would kill the cars in real life, because the damage and collision system is hilarious.
Especially in FSR, most of the overtakes are done by touching the other car, whereas some of the overtakes might indeed damage the car in real life.

Its FSR, I need to say no more, the reputation and poor driving conduct is here. Its well known so denying it is denying reality. Theres a reason most other top drivers won't come to this league.

Suggest checking out some of the past race department le mans series race events and others for real clean racing.

Its FSR, I need to say no more, the reputation and poor driving conduct is here. Its well known so denying it is denying reality. Theres a reason most other top drivers won't come to this league.

Suggest checking out some of the past race department le mans series race events and others for real clean racing.

RDLMS Round 1... there was so many stupid incidents.... plus, obviously it will be cleaner, they are racing for 8 hours, not 90 minutes so they aren't pushing. What a bloody stupid example...

Grosjean, Maldonado, Cecotto and other crazy driver agrees this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back