1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R3E has been updated (hotfix)

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Sonat Ozturk, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

- Fixed a force feedback loss issue with Logitech steering wheels.

- Fixed rearview camera clipping on Honda Civic by changing ride height.

- Tweaked Honda civic default car setup to compensate the ride height change.

- Corrected rideheight on WTCC cars.

- Tweaked AI on Hungaroring.

- Added WTCC 2013 driver avatars.

- Fixed an issue with update profile functionality that was causing login processing error for some users.

- Fixed an issue where user was not returning to the individual content after exiting test drive.

- Fixed an issue with leaderboard updater sometimes skipping updated leaderboard entries.

• Like Like x 7
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. Sonat your awesome man. I appreciate the hard work you and jay, and all the lads do. I thought me wheel was broken lol.

3. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

I don't do much tbh :D

• Haha Haha x 3
  4. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Cheers guys. One thing us there a problem with the civic field of vision? It seems odd as has high bonnet and low steering wheel? Feels odd

5. oh yes im sure you do. your a good lad that answers any question someone has. thats doing something

6. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Hi guys, There is a known issue we are working on fixing at the moment.

The game crashes if you select a car with only 1 livery and AI on. e.g. GT Masters Ford GT with AI on will crash.

To avoid the crash for now please either turn AI off or select a car with more than 1 livery.

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

Hey gents, I have a problem. No, this one I can discuss in an open forum...

After exiting the game, as I try to close Steam. Steam keeps telling me to close R3E, before I can close Steam. I've even waited an hour or so, to be greeted with the same message. As I play nothing else through Steam atm, I can't check if its happening with other games and therefore a Steam problem.

cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yes, I've been having this issue too. I have to use task manager to close Steam. I can't see any processes for R3E still running, though I didn't check thoroughly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

just elabroating on the honda cockpit angle.. wheel seems to low... to the point you cant see the display....?!
    this is a real pic of the Wtcc honda cockpit, from this you can see the LCD display through the wheel. Think wheel needs to be tad higher? The gear knob comes to half way in real life, in game it reaches further up.

[​IMG]
    Honda....
    [​IMG]

Seat..
    [​IMG]

BMW....
    [​IMG]

Chevy...
    [​IMG]

Lada...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

11. Hi Msportdan,

[​IMG]
    In effect,the wheel should be higher.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Same problem here too! Doesn't happen with any other Steam game I have. Started doing this after last weeks update. @Jay Ekkel

13. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Do you have a Logitech wheel?

14. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

I do, why?

15. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

It caused these problems for me. I have to start it up before the game, solved it for me.

16. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

So devs any chance this can be adjusted please

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Losing sometimes FFB on the track of Hockenheim. :confused:

18. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Hi,

We just injected another hotfix (no maintenance this time) for the issue I mentioned above, regarding the crash that was occurring when selecting a car with only 1 livery with AI opponents in Single Race.

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

Good post mate, it's been noted so hopefully will get looked at in due course :)