Questions & Answers

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Teams Challenge' started by David Garcia, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PSRTV was the problem and they could not supply the service. Next time should be fixed, but was not the best way to start the season...

2. ok david thanks for the information

i hope the problem is resolved for you for the next round

best regards mate and keep up the great work

3. Thanks Steve, let´s hope everything works perfect next round. :)

4. Ethan Bass

@ Simberia

Whats the max amount of power, that the engine will produce if you decide to lower the Rev limit to say 6500rpm?

5. Ethan Bass

@ Simberia

When will the broadcast be up for download. Had a great time in my first STC race.

6. Should be up tomorrow.

7. Can TS be sorted so every team has a channel to go into?

8. Lucas Degen

Premium Member
    Lucas Degen

9. Ross Balfour

Premium Member
    Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

10. how can they do safety cars in such lame colors as the Porsche, bright should be the name of the game, as in: VISIBILITY first.

11. Erik Tveit

I can haz cookie?

Dude, try reflective yellow instead! :D

12. When will the Broadcast of Sugo come online ? Cant wait to see it :)

13. Sugo is coming thursday.

14. any idea how late :) ?

15. The race is tonight at 21:00 CET.

16. i meant of course the replay of trois rivieres :)

17. still no news on that, will ask xose tonight, promised. (it's basically out of our hands, the guys at PSRTV have the file and if they don't upload it there's nothing we can do other than complain)

18. Something is very off with the tyre model, in both light rain and heavy rain, dry tyres degrade faster than rain tyres... that should be impossible. especially in heavy rain where there is no grip and friction anyway, and they go off almost like driving in the dry. Also the rain tyres handle like soft tyres or even better in total dryness, while degrading like supersofts. Very unrealistlic.

19. xose just told me that the trois riv replay is up, check it out folks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.