Questions & Answers

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Teams Challenge' started by David Garcia, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesley Hartog

Wesley Hartog Licensed

David can i request you stop using voice morphing (the squirrel) durin the broadcast? It's really anoying to hear it and it isn't professional imo. In a broadcast i just want to hear comments about the race.
  2. David Clark

David Clark Licensed

Im sorry David but i have to agree with Wesley on this matter lol, i know its a bit of fun but tbh after the 1st time it just became annoying :) Your voice is sooo much better :)
  3. David Garcia

David Garcia Licensed

Still believe it is me? Cmon... you guys are too serious!
  4. David Clark

David Clark Licensed

sorry if you think im being too serious David, that is not the case though, Its just annoying hearing bloody squirrel talk half way through a broadcast. Dont get me wrong, i laughed a little the 1st time, 2nd time i was shouting STOP! What you also have too remember is that this is feedback and it should be taken more seriously instead of telling us we are too serious! Maybe others like it but when you get to a certain age like me, it sounds stupid to my ears.

Anyway, dont take offence, that is not the intention.

Peace
  5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Licensed

I like squirrels with a spanish accent, regardless of my age :tongue:
  6. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain Licensed

Hey guys cant see are team channel on team speak for Torrent Motorsports?
  7. I will murder the squirrel!!
  8. David Garcia

David Garcia Licensed

LOL Mikko! Try to, and the squirrel will bite you in the neck... Have you seen the Seek for the Saint Grial of Monthy Pithon? That whity bunny at the end is the squirrel´s uncle.
  9. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain Licensed

Hey guys Torrent Motorsports do not have a team channel on RD team speak. Can some please let me no why?
  10. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan Licensed

can only be an oversight, use BFRs for the moment, unless of course it is passworded (which I don't know, sorry)
  11. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain Licensed

Thanks Eckhart, will it be sorted for tommorow?
  12. Eckhart von Glan

for sure, but this is not for me to say, don't ahve the necessary admin rights.
  13. Mike Simian

Mike Simian Licensed

Beware of those squirrels.

14. David Garcia

David Garcia Licensed

15. Is it possible too send small messages too the broadcast team under the race so we can make the broadcast even better (it is great now)
    like gubbkluben starts on wets or we need 1 more pitstop... it coul make the broadcast almost perfekt.
    last race i send poke to David but i think to many pokes get David qonfused and busy!!

No queremos escuchar a la ardilla.
  16. Hugo Hekkenberg

Hugo Hekkenberg Premium Licensed

I always send those pokes to David concerning the FDR and FDD team. Works perfect. Its always mentioned in the broadcast :) Gives me always a big smile.
  17. Eckhart von Glan

yep, if it stays within bounds, I think it's great.
  18. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos Licensed

Hello Everyone, I was wondering where can I get the replay file for the Donington race? (not the broadcast in case you missunderstood my question)

Cheers.
  19. Tom Ilsbroux

Tom Ilsbroux Licensed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share with Friends