General Question for the community - GTR2 mod for AC

show us the livery man :D

saleen-s7r.jpg

elms-paul-ricard-test-2007-54-team-oreca-saleen-s7-r-nicolas-prost-laurent-groppi-jean-phi.jpg

For Viper
51dc74ee10a49d34eb4d40d2a62a2716.jpg

:D

The Lister is one of my personal favorites too. Always loved that thing.
Some of these cars are awesome looking , well nearly them all , the Lister to me always looked different , maybe thats why I like it , its different , the sound is pretty awesome too :)

Yeah, it's pretty unique for sure. I raced so many of the endurance races in GT1 (2?) in it, with that yellow and green livery... at least in that game it was pretty nice to drive, a bit less "insta win" than the Toyota GT-One so there was still some challenge.

Yeah, it's pretty unique for sure. I raced so many of the endurance races in GT1 (2?) in it, with that yellow and green livery... at least in that game it was pretty nice to drive, a bit less "insta win" than the Toyota GT-One so there was still some challenge.
Sounds like a jet :D:D

I was hoping i'd be able to spot a 550 or 575 GT at Spa 24 this weekend, but this was the next best thing (at the Brussels museum):

Tb5SGv9h.jpg

EZtch6hh.jpg

And at the circuit in the night, hence the awful photos, looked sweet in person though. This was at the top of the paddock, near La Source:

vqCrePuh.jpg

Found a scale model though:

b7hAGrEh.jpg

MViKq7bh.jpg

Have an even greater respect for GT cars and drivers, shockingly different in person than they seem in video. Those Audi/Lambo V12s, just incredible - I'm sure the 550 would have been similarly visceral.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back