General Question for the community - GTR2 mod for AC

Let us know what do you think!

Hmmm.... not mega fond of that idea to be honest. :redface:

Might be because I don't really like the Maserati MC12, I just don't think it compares to the modern GT cars in terms of FUN & SPEED. Cannot really explain this any better than that, I guess. :speechless:

Personally I'd prefer an Aussie Supercars mod or a mid-late 90s CART series.

Hmmm.... not mega fond of that idea to be honest. :redface:

Might be because I don't really like the Maserati MC12, I just don't think it compares to the modern GT cars in terms of FUN & SPEED. Cannot really explain this any better than that, I guess. :speechless:

Personally I'd prefer an Aussie Supercars mod or a mid-late 90s CART series.
Im pretty surprised by that, I find the late GT1s and modern GTs to be pretty similar just with fewer assists

Last edited:
FOKKEN DO IT. Make 10 cars. 4 euros each. Take my 40 euros. Do it. DO IT.

Oh and by the by, i know there were not 10 cars in total :) My high school years were all about fia gt. Can't wait for this!

Last edited:
Where's the pre-order button? :D It would be awesome to finally see all those cars in a modern sim: I really miss driving the Lister Storm and all of her friends!

Had to fire open GTR2 and see what all the fuss was about, since its a little before my time :roflmao:
Loving the Lister Storm, shame the Ferrari's been removed from the steam version though.

IdsBj9zh.png

lu1YGiyh.png

kQhGXjFh.png

4wvulmEh.png

Quite fun still, surprised by how well it holds up once you get all the controls dialed in.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back