PC1 Project CARS Videos

TBH, while you can see the similarities which should be expected, I'm surprised at how much better pcars looks than shift 2 in this early stage. I would have thought it would have been closer. And the sound of the shift 2 zonda, damn that is annoying. I would rather slit my wrists and drink my own blood than listen to that thing for another minute. The pcars zonda sounds a lot less atari pole positionish and was quite a soothing sound after that earpiercing shift 2 version. I dont know why the air vents in the pcars zonda bounce around though, never noticed that before.

A member posts a video comparison between pCARS and S2U. No words, just pictures.

Another guy shoots this fine piece:"I'm surprised at how much better pcars looks than shift 2 in this early stage. I would have thought it would have been closer. And the sound of the shift 2 zonda, damn that is annoying. I would rather slit my wrists and drink my own blood than listen to that thing for another minute", intended to instigate something.

The 1st member asks a rhetorical question (so it seems, David), no big deal there, just a bit of sarcasm.

The other guy shoots a typical "you're being aggressive".

Anything perceived as a threat is dealt with steadfast mockery and provocation.

See what I mean, David? Why bother with them? Don't take my asking you this badly, it certainly is pointless to have a civil conversation with some people, why bother with them?

Doesn't it expose their mentality, bias, and inconsistency?

Hmmm...Won't devs distance themselves from their more "aggressive" and intolerant fan base? For all intents and purposes, when these exchange of posts happen (where one person either asks a question or posts a problem or posts a video comparison, and some character tries to stir the pot or start a flame war), won't these just expose the mentality and bias of the fan base?

Anyway, nice video comparison you posted, m8.:thumbsup:

Hmmm...Won't devs distance themselves from their more "aggressive" and intolerant fan base?

Hey, I'm so easy to please it's not funny, just give me a driving model and FFB detail of that F2P BMW M3 game from 2007, and I'm all over pcars.

Also, you and other seem to think I'm taking the piss when I say that pcars could be one of the best racing games ever made, plus, go and read my constant complimentry posts in the GSC forum, plus I've started a number of GSC threads at other gaming forums and will further update them as soon as the 2012 update comes out.

you guys are being way too dramatic over my aggressive post. in the same sense that you think i misunderstood david for being aggressive, you guys misunderstand my sarcasm for seriousness. see how easy it is? seriously, get on with it instead of pining over one comment like a bunch of sensitive women :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back