PC1 Project CARS Videos

A member posts a video comparison between pCARS and S2U. No words, just pictures.

Another guy shoots this fine piece:"I'm surprised at how much better pcars looks than shift 2 in this early stage. I would have thought it would have been closer. And the sound of the shift 2 zonda, damn that is annoying. I would rather slit my wrists and drink my own blood than listen to that thing for another minute", intended to instigate something.

The 1st member asks a rhetorical question (so it seems, David), no big deal there, just a bit of sarcasm.

The other guy shoots a typical "you're being aggressive".

Anything perceived as a threat is dealt with steadfast mockery and provocation.

See what I mean, David? Why bother with them? Don't take my asking you this badly, it certainly is pointless to have a civil conversation with some people, why bother with them?
chronus, are you a great philosopher or something? that was a post of my opinion, not to instigate something. so because i honestly think it looks better and you dont than im trying to start something? david was questioning my comment in the first place thus saying i shouldnt think it looks better because the cockpits are dark. im not looking at that tho, im looking at the shadows and the lighting that glares off the vents that you dont see in the shift 2 video. justbecause i dont agree with you guys doesnt mean im wrong. you can make it into a whole ordeal if you wish, but i was just posting my opinion. the sound of the shift 2 zonda was horrble to me, whats so wrong with that? get over yourself :)

i dont get how it was stirring the pot. you are the one stirring the pot by sticking yourhead into a conversation that didnt even involve you. then you make accusations about some made up motive behind me commenting on a video. you can take it as me stirring the pot but it wasnt the case. i think you are just looking to make something out of nothing. add something useful to a conversation for once instead of being such a negative nancy all the time.

Blah blah and more blah and still you keep insisting and insisting... :laugh:

People (David, Andy, Marcel and others) have a different view on pCARS than you. I think discussing their ideas with the likes of you (eating your lollipops and popcorns while provoking others all the time with misplaced sarcasm) is a waste of time. Probably they believe exposing the likes of you is the best course of action, so be it.

Now, again do your buzzing elsewhere, doze off or watch Nickelodeon. Better that than assume everyone is attacking you or pCARS. Hey, friendly advice for free! :D

PS: great philosophers giving you good advice for free, what more could you ask, m8?

Where did you decode any aggression from Nathan? Why do you always assume the worst?:rolleyes::cautious:

Anyways, I don't see much difference. Admittedly it should because it is in effect, Shift 3.
andy, david can be sarcastic so i was fighting his sarcasm with my own. aggressive was just the word i came up with. i thought his picture of hannibal was hilarious and it seemed to be in good fun to me. but obviously not because ive got confucius chronus up my ass as if my sole purpose in life is to stir the pcars pot. why must you always assume that i assume the worst?

you hate americans dont you lol.

Blah blah and more blah and still you keep insisting and insisting... :laugh:

People (David, Andy, Marcel and others) have a different view on pCARS than you. I think discussing their ideas with the likes of you (eating your lollipops and popcorns while provoking others all the time with misplaced sarcasm) is a waste of time. Probably they believe exposing the likes of you is the best course of action, so be it.

Now, again do your buzzing elsewhere, doze off or watch Nickelodeon. Better that than assume everyone is attacking you or pCARS. Hey, friendly advice for free! :D

PS: great philosophers giving you good advice for free, what more could you ask, m8?
you are sooooooooo dramatic

i dont care that marcel and the gang dont like pcars. you just dont like me and have some preconcieved persona made up for me. thats fine. i dont feel attacked, i have my stance others have theres, i really dont care. i was posting my thoughts on a video lol and you turned it into so much more. well played sir.

you hate americans dont you lol.

Stop putting words into people's mouths Nathan. And stop assuming things. I don't hate all Americans. I quite like South Americans. :cool::D

Your fellow Merican with the fat wallet and greed mentality has put me off some Mericans, but not all. I think you are alright Nathan, honestly I do. Just misguided.

Have a nice day.:sneaky:

Like others say dont feed the troll... i think PCARS is impressive with its new sense of fluency better than Shift 2 when taking curves not to mention the graphics so far the cars look like photorealistic in my opinion and i will buy the game when come out ...i live in south America and i like some of you loves us :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.7%