PC1 Project CARS Videos

Some people elsewhere thought my video above looked like it drives on rails. Thats because I was driving so damn slow that it looked too easy! lol. So I made a fool of myself and made this video to show how NOT to drive an f1 car properly :)

It's coming on Nathan. Soon it will be half as good as Codemasters F1 games.

Rich, you posted something that wasnt about how amazing you are at every thing in life. Thats amazing in itself lol. If Rich says it's simcade ( I thought we ironed that out a while ago?) than it must be, because he's pro and I only wish I could have half the amount of natural sim racing talent that he has.

yes :) Ive known rich for years now, we used to admin another league together and he has spent countless hours on teamspeak telling me how good he is lol.

Well I don't know where he rates, but you've admitted to being a ordinary driver yet seem content with declaring pcars a sim.
Proper sims perform even better the faster you go, the quality of their FFB is the key to allowing you to deal with the situation you find yourself in and ultimately enabling you to aim for the limit.

Until I break my arms trying to control that NASCAR around Bathurst I refuse to believe its a sim :) At the moment when you "push" the NASCAR around Bathurst its still incredibly easy compared to running a V8 from rF around there and certainly easier than taking the iRacing Impala out around Infineon.

BUT! It's still good fun to drive.

But it's the NASCAR, one of the newest car entries... probably not easy to make a set-up for all tracks. Do NASCARs even produce downforce with an oval set-up? So it maybe just does here...? ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back