• Nissan_gtr_fia_gt1_10.jpg
    Nissan_gtr_fia_gt1_10.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 271
Hello,

The Fia GT1 mod is out

Enjoy

:thumbsup: Great job!!!

I continue with my small GT3 project, and I have a new problem:
Some mod cars like the Ferrari 488 GT3 have red lights and brake lights with a shine similar to the original cars. In contrast, the Alpina BMW B6 GT3 or the Nissan GT-R GT3 have a very low brightness.
I have tried changing the .CGP file without satisfactory results. any ideas?

Thank you very much

hi!
Allow me a couple more details:
1) I'm trying to duplicate a car, like the mods of the Audi R18 or the Renault RS01 GT3, following indications at the beginning of this thread. Everything works fine except for one thing. Do not save the car setups that are edited in the garage are not saved. how can I solve that?

2) Some downloaded vehicles, like the Ford Matech GT GT1 (the GT3 also) of the mod of Didouc, disappear when they separate of my position. I play with graphics in Ultra. How do I fix it?

thank you very much

For 1), did you consider a corrupt save file? Delete (or better rename) it and try again..
"[...] then you have to delete the default.sav file in {Your Steam folder}\userdata\{Your user ID}\234630\local\project cars\profiles. Caution: this is your player profile, so you'll delete everything and start the game from scratch! "

Quote is from different context but about the file I'm taking about

Yes, one of the best mods ever seen in pCars! Thanks for the GT1 cars!
I think all of us would like to see the Bugatti Veyron or Chiron in pCars. Maybe in pCars 2. I don´t think, that there are coming more cars for pCars 1.

Thx for the update:)

I still have these glitches.
Glowing rear wheel hub on the Ford and weird graphic glitch with the lambo.

Attachments

• pc1_1.jpg
    pc1_1.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 271
  • pc1_5.jpg
    pc1_5.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 254
  • pc1_4.jpg
    pc1_4.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 289
Yep, thank you for the updates! =)

Regarding the graphic glitches mentioned by Jarvis, I can report I had the same issues with an older version (last one before 1.1 I think), but with the Aston.. I don't know if it's still there as I didn't have much time lately

Edit: alright, I'll check if I'm running on ultra ;)

I ask for help to all of you, you can get a view from the cockpit with only tires and suspensions for a simulator with f1 projector. I think we have to hide with parameters the visualization in the car model of everything that does not need except tires and suspensions.

I ask for help to all of you, you can get a view from the cockpit with only tires and suspensions for a simulator with f1 projector. I think we have to hide with parameters the visualization in the car model of everything that does not need except tires and suspensions.
I think that the only way is to clone the car and edit the cpit.meb with zmodeler and delete everything that you don't need...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%