Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have rfactor either and although I might be willing to buy it, getting the whole league to switch is a challenge. It would be nice if we had more variety of F1 mods to choose from, which sort of makes me wish I knew how to convert these things.

Using a 2009 mod in this league with more accurate physics that is straightforward to setup is what I dream about

If I may chip in, the FPWS is switching to rFactor mostly because I am fed up with many of the RACE series limitations and issues (to long to list all here:)). rFactor has its own set of challenges (for me #1 being the forced feedback), but offers a lot of possibilities (again a very long list). The game sells for $5 on ebay and other places (it is less than most of us spend a day on coffee:)).

As for the top FPWS drivers, most wont be driving with Formula Pro next season. I will post some news soon on that :)

At the end, it is Steve's decision what he wants to do. I dont think staying with the MMG mod is a bad decision at all :)

FPPS Fun race 2010 - Race 2

OK Next Fun Races - Open to all RD Licensed members

- Wednesday night 7.30 AEST (9.30am GMT) This is the time for our normal practice races
- Sat/Sun July 3rd/4th 9.30am AEST (11.30pm GMT)
Normal FPPS Race time

You have the following choices so please place your preference & we will go with the most popular choice.

Track options:
Zandvoort - 2 votes
Nordschliefe - 3 votes
Monza - 3 votes

Car Options:
Radical SR4 - 3 votes
GT Sport - 4 votes
FBMW - 2 votes

Vote now :)
I will update this post daily,
Steve

Is this race Sat 3rd 11:30 GMT? so = 12:30 BST on the early hours of Sun 4th? (i.e. half past midnight Sat eve)

I'm confused, if that's right tho and your going for Radicals at Nord, I'm tempted:)

Jim

Is this race Sat 3rd 11:30 GMT? so = 12:30 BST on the early hours of Sun 4th? (i.e. half past midnight Sat eve)

I'm confused, if that's right tho and your going for Radicals at Nord, I'm tempted:)

Jim
We run two races, one for the Aussies on a Wednesday night & then againfor all Pacific guys on a Sunday, which is just after midnight for you on a saturday night/Sunday Morning. This is when our normal races are usally held.
Come & Play, always welcome mate.

If I have thanked your post then I have included your preferences in the car & track selection.
So far it looks like we'll be running GT Sport cars at Nordschliefe but there is still time to change this.

Come on Aussies... We want more people to join for this wednesday night's race.
Americans & Canadians... Sign up for the weekend race at our normal Race time (qual at 5.30pm West Coast and 8.30pm Ontario time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back