Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely in for next season!! A fantastic group of drivers and of course there's our fearless leader!!!

I absolutely support the longer races. I raced the 2nd half of the season in the FPWS and the extra 20 laps creates so many more options regarding strategy as well as stressing the drivers concentration level to the limit. Can't wait for track announcements ( are the current set of tracks on the Presto servers a clue???)

Ok Guys, Here is a quick list of what to expect. Subject to change at this early stage...

Sun 29th of Aug - Spa
Sun 12th of Sep - Monza
Sun 26th of Sep - Singapore
Sun 10th of Oct - Suzuka
Sun 24th of Oct - Monaco
Sun 7th of Nov - Interlagos
Sun 14th of Nov - Abu Dhabi
Sun 28th of Nov - Hockenheim
Sun 12th of Dec - Valencia Street

Still not 100% confirmed but I feel I must keep you informed.
Presto servers will always give an indication... unless they say practice or fun race :)
With Eric K moving to rF I'm assuming it will be ok to re-align our dates with the Euro division once again so we are all practicing for the same tracks together more.

i am In as well obviously....and i like the idea of running races at full distance.

btw....been driving fsone lately,and even though at the time had no real opinion on the matter i do now....fsone is an amazing mod,it feels very realistic(as much as i would now about it) and i really enjoy putting the car through its paces..its different then the MMG,but the physics are somewhat similar(somewhat),so i dont think it takes too much to adapt...a week or two,speeds are slower,braking is exciting ,and getting a proper lap is rewarding,and the cockpit graphics are so worth it ...i think it should be considered for next season(meaning season after) as it offers quite a bit...this is not a propaganda,just an opinion:)

I would like to join with You next season if there's one spot available. I'll also continue with FPES but FPWS seems to be impossible for me because of rFactor and my attitude etc. So let me know if you need driver, I can do full season, thanks.

MMG

Hi Kimmo,

I will open the season entries up very soon. We should have vacancies in some teams so you will need to ask the Team owners if you can join them.
Teams and drivers who are already running will be given first option to enter Season 4, then it will be open to new comers and we can then look at a reserve list too.

Steve

Hi Kimmo,

I will open the season entries up very soon. We should have vacancies in some teams so you will need to ask the Team owners if you can join them.
Teams and drivers who are already running will be given first option to enter Season 4, then it will be open to new comers and we can then look at a reserve list too.

Steve

Oke, thanks Steve :thumb:

Tonight I will be going through the attendance & Teams from Last year to see who was still in & who had decided (or just happened) to drop away from the series.
We want to have guys who are going to be there at the end, not to drop away due to other commitments. So please make sure you really want to be involved for the whole season before committing.

I know 80% - 90% of last year's guys are staying which is awesome.

Stay tuned. I have time tonight to do this so I will post it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.0%