AC Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 @ Monza 66 Full Course - Saturday May 27th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
upload_2017-2-28_21-59-25-png.176325

Brand new Classic Carrera Cup Race for US Saturdays!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US

Car: Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 '74 (Porsche Pack #1 needed)
Track: Monza 66 - Full Course

Schedule (US):
Practice:
20:00 EDT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 20:30 EDT (15 mins)
Race: 20:45 EDT (16 laps)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Saturday 28th | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Saturday 28th| 00:30 GMT | 10:30 AEDT
Race: Saturday 28th | 00:45 GMT | 10:45 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. menos | m6
  3. Allan Ramsbottom
  4. Andrew Scott
  5. singletonself
  6. f1wheelnut
  7. MTBR2001 aka The Gambler bka Michael Butler
  8. Rob Milliken
  9. xoSx.Racing
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
F I N A L L Y ! ! !

Lorenzo, please sign me up for the following future events (including this one) with the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0:

[x] some
[x] a few
[x] most
[√] ALL

Finally we can have this magnificent piece of Porsche machinery in a club race event!
Now the only thing missing here would be custom skins and I would race this all day every day:
1974-RSR.jpg

… and I am not even a die hard Porsche fanatic … you see ;-)

Now @Allan Ramsbottom , throw away the keys to that HistorX league car you are stuck in and get over here, swapping paint with carbureted 6 cylinder Boxer screamers on 1970's tires!
@f1wheelnut - you better cancel that trip buddy or I'll reserve your RSR 3.0 as a spare … I will need it should I hang this one around a tree and you won't get it back ;-)

@The Convict, @The Gambler, @The Screecher and @The Howling Lady Socks … get your butts in here and prove your worth in an all old school race car with the engine in the proper place!

I am so looking forward racing with you guys - now only need some tight and twisty tracks for the upcoming events after the red line blast that is Monza '66 !
Thanks so much Lorenzo for setting this one up and getting through with this Porsche love!

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
Oh absolutely Andrew!
How about following the usual schedule with the boys - I'll post in the group conversation ;-)

You know, I look at that beautiful shiny, red GELO RSR above and get all giggly and tingly ;-)

F I N A L L Y ! ! !

Lorenzo, please sign me up for the following future events (including this one) with the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0:

[x] some
[x] a few
[x] most
[√] ALL

Finally we can have this magnificent piece of Porsche machinery in a club race event!
Now the only thing missing here would be custom skins and I would race this all day every day:
1974-RSR.jpg

… and I am not even a die hard Porsche fanatic … you see ;-)

Now @Allan Ramsbottom , throw away the keys to that HistorX league car you are stuck in and get over here, swapping paint with carbureted 6 cylinder Boxer screamers on 1970's tires!
@f1wheelnut - you better cancel that trip buddy or I'll reserve your RSR 3.0 as a spare … I will need it should I hang this one around a tree and you won't get it back ;-)

@The Convict, @The Gambler, @The Screecher and @The Howling Lady Socks … get your butts in here and prove your worth in an all old school race car with the engine in the proper place!

I am so looking forward racing with you guys - now only need some tight and twisty tracks for the upcoming events after the red line blast that is Monza '66 !
Thanks so much Lorenzo for setting this one up and getting through with this Porsche love!
Since you're not a Porsche fan yet I suggest you drive one of these since you are such an AUDI fan:D:D:D
HPR-Audi.jpg

This one is pre-damaged for your enjoyment:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
Mmh, you know what - that actually looks like fun ;-)
Really though, there are certain Audis in history that are truly amazing, just start with the goliath of group B rally cars or the IMSA Audi or the truly wonderful early 90 DTM Audi V8 ( I believe only running for 2 seasons), not to mention the BTCC Audi A4 quattro.

Mmh, you know what - that actually looks like fun ;-)
Really though, there are certain Audis in history that are truly amazing, just start with the goliath of group B rally cars or the IMSA Audi or the truly wonderful early 90 DTM Audi V8 ( I believe only running for 2 seasons), not to mention the BTCC Audi A4 quattro.
Oh we all know Audi has made some good cars, but the other night the way you dogged them I couldn't resist:D:D:D:D
I'm leaving my car for @Brandon Wright because he won't tear it up like a crazy German would:roflmao:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • €3001-5000