AC Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 @ Monza 66 Full Course - Saturday May 27th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys thank you all so much for the wonderful race and cheers ;-)
The '74 Porsche 911 RSR (any Porsche for that matter) is just what I absolutely love and I enjoyed every single second in it - would have done so even at the back of the grid.

I had a rough night just having caught a bad cold, had missed the Nordschleife GT3 race yesterday due to a technical problem (had prepared all week for it and looked forward to tackle the Nordschleife in a Porsche 911 GT3 R, doing the factory proud) and have had only 3 hours sleep (having watched the N24 all night long and having seen in GREAT HORROR all Porsche 911 entries in the top dropping like flies).

Having had this wonderful time with you fellas on track in my absolute favorite car was just bliss.
Thank you also for that sweet little race with the RSR at Riverside right after - what a fun this '74 RSR is on ANY track. I am looking forward to the upcoming events with this car and would absolutely love it if the mods could look into doing multi class vintage GT races ones the fields are getting bigger - can you imagine battling it out with another RSR driver and then a Ford GT 40 or Porsche 917 K or a one of those beautiful Jaguar prototypes zinging by you ???

For the new guys today having listened in horror to this crazy guy - no, not all Germans are crazy.
I just LOVE what I do, anything I do, be it racing Porsches or making tools or mopping the floor, when the floor needs mopping ;-)

Be seeing you around on the next races (I hope e can at some point repeat the Nordschleife race I miss it so badly) - maybe just racing '74 RSRs and 917 Ks - imagine a 40.

Hey guys thank you all so much for the wonderful race and cheers ;-)
The '74 Porsche 911 RSR (any Porsche for that matter) is just what I absolutely love and I enjoyed every single second in it - would have done so even at the back of the grid.

I had a rough night just having caught a bad cold, had missed the Nordschleife GT3 race yesterday due to a technical problem (had prepared all week for it and looked forward to tackle the Nordschleife in a Porsche 911 GT3 R, doing the factory proud) and have had only 3 hours sleep (having watched the N24 all night long and having seen in GREAT HORROR all Porsche 911 entries in the top dropping like flies).

Having had this wonderful time with you fellas on track in my absolute favorite car was just bliss.
Thank you also for that sweet little race with the RSR at Riverside right after - what a fun this '74 RSR is on ANY track. I am looking forward to the upcoming events with this car and would absolutely love it if the mods could look into doing multi class vintage GT races ones the fields are getting bigger - can you imagine battling it out with another RSR driver and then a Ford GT 40 or Porsche 917 K or a one of those beautiful Jaguar prototypes zinging by you ???

For the new guys today having listened in horror to this crazy guy - no, not all Germans are crazy.
I just LOVE what I do, anything I do, be it racing Porsches or making tools or mopping the floor, when the floor needs mopping ;-)

Be seeing you around on the next races (I hope e can at some point repeat the Nordschleife race I miss it so badly) - maybe just racing '74 RSRs and 917 Ks - imagine a 40.
We wouldn't want you any other way mate!!!........you are unique:thumbsup::thumbsup:....you Crazy German F&#$ing *^&$#%@!@@# to fast $#%&^* you ;):p:laugh::laugh::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

sorry i missed it guys,fell :sleep::sleep:,got my little lad an he has me up at 7 in morn,and its a long time till 1 am the next day to stay awake,i tried, but.............failed miserably:notworthy::notworthy:,i had a peach of a set-up aswell,sure it would have been a close 1,well done Dirk can imagine the celebrations:rolleyes::D:D,going to hold off entering any more US events while i,ve got my boy but.........theres always a but!!!!,if u guys are doing any praccy give me a shout an i,ll try an make it..:);):thumbsup:

Yes Allan we missed you on and off track today but your kid is way more important than the entertainment on and off track ;-)

Todays races sucked the energy out of me - I am now with fever and bad lungs packed in bed and watching the last hours of the N24 with a half open eye. I hope to be fit quickly and give you back that 08:12 in a big way !@#$% ;-)
I am looking forward to the next weeks Porsche 911 RSR 3.0 race !

Sounds like I missed a good one! Worth it to spend the day here though. :D

zHMxNs.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%