Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016

MGP16 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm currently using your latest version (1.1) and really enjoying it. The one problem i seem to have is my skill is probably somewhere in between hard and simulation. I find that on hard i qualify in top ten but then win the race quite easily. So if i try on simulation i always qualify towards last and struggle to reach the top ten. Is there a way of matching qualifying times to the race times? great mod though, good work!
Here is a video of my latest race on simulation difficulty. It maybe looks boring but was actually good fun trying hard to break the top ten!

Last edited:
mod version: 1.1
I have some troubles when racing with AI. Their lines are sometimes weird (see third corner at jerez) and they almost stop/brake in the middle of the straights....
The physics of the bike is excellent! :D

Thank you for your answer, but how is that? I mean i have the 2017 mod installed right now but i would love new physics and A.I.! Are the instructions included into your mod when you download it?
If you have the 2017 mod by BIKER yet, just use the data.mix from the 2017 PFT mod folder :)
It includes the data.mix from the 2017 mod + all the extra functionality of the PFT MOD.

Man, your 2016 file messes up my dlcs! It completely removes fourstrokes legends and moves 2015 and 2016 real events into a different category! I want to race Kawasakis with your mod but i can't! Why is that?

I have a problem with the game. In Losail Qatar, the AI does 1,54,800 in qualifying lap times, I do better time, but in the race , the AI does 1,52 and it's impossible. I play in semi pro mode. Does this mod makes the AI slower? If it does, what files are the ones of race times? (Not qualifying laptimes) only race files times. Please anyone help me :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back