Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016

MGP16 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Based on what? Compared to AI, real life, feelings?
Real life e feeling...nella moto 2 nella realtà quando freni si alleggerisce tanto il posteriore, nel gioco con la rc1 non succede, anzi mi sembra freni meno del gioco originale e mi da sempre l'impressione che freni poco...nella moto gp mi sembra molto meno, la moto 3 è perfetta secondo me

hey giovane i downloaded your new version but when i go ingame to trial session the game crash whetever rider i choose maybe have problems with the latest patch of game

yes with the new version but i don't known if you understand well, maybe it's my problem with update recently not your's have seen a yesterday update so for me this is the problem your data is good i think

Milestone updated the game some days ago and overwritten the DATA.MIX
So.. the 1.0 is gone. I have no way to restore it.
I'll have to work AGAIN from the RC2 :notworthy:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( Comunque stavo lavorando sull'AI per rendere i tempi in gara piu reali e infatti ho rilasciato una mod di valencia (l'AI girava in 1:30.5 come nella realtà) cambiando il grip del circuito ovvero in OPTIMIZATION.bml! ci sono due valori: uno il grip a moto drita e l'altro il grip a moto piegata.. il primo aiuta per aumentare la distanza frenante e l'accellerazione e l'altro la piega.. potrebbe aiutarti per modificare ulteriormente l'AI

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
giovane i have solved my problems redownload the 1.0 version of mod and now works, but i' not sure have understand your last reply,you have lost the 1.0 of your mod? so the version that is for download is not the 1.0? cause i tried it only in trial mode and it's a lot better my impression about it, better braking better power sliding on corner, and also better shaking on quickly acceleration

2017 MOD + PFTM
Uploading very very soon...
results.png

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%