Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016

MGP16 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
THis mod ruined my game, in the game I usually did 25,333 in the first sector, now I do 26 ...something is wrong

Mod Edit: Swearing is not acceptable. We have a 'Reply' button for a reason, please think before you hit post next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
THis mod ruined my game, in the game I usually did 25,333 in the first sector, now I do 26 ...something is wrong

Mod Edit: Swearing is not acceptable. We have a 'Reply' button for a reason, please think before you hit post next time.
Going slower is wrong.. oh gosh.
Uninstall the mod and live your life happy, I hope you the best

Last edited by a moderator:
not funny a told, but fortunately I Solved it and not going to tell people how :D
No one cares, you're spamming Giovane's thread with unnecessary bull:poop:
Giovane replied to every of your nonsense requests very politely yet you're behaving like a spoilt jealous child.
Off you go

Best physics mod for the game but I wanna ask.. what to edit to reduce the risk of falling during leaning+braking ?
I want to edit for myself because I play on a keyboard and e.g. in the last corner of Valencia I always fall because of braking and turning.. Thanks for your help ;)

I answered to Jan via PM, but I'm posting here my suggestions in the case someone has the same request.
Increase it as much as you prefer (1.0 or 2.0 seem proper values), remember that the higher the wheel inertia is the lower top speeds you'll have and you should increase the raw engine torque or lower the drag coefficient of the bike.

Also into the same bml file of each bike search for another line:
VehicleElement>HelpReductionFrontBrake and delete it (the whole HelpReductionFrontBrake string).

_________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy motogp racing and have a good day :)

I enjoy this mod.. it gives me more realistic experience and more thrills..
but when I qualifying & racing in austin, all classes (moto3, moto2, & motogp) were very slow, like they did some warm up laps..
do you have the same problem as me?
and the motogp bikes are little bit heavy when I want to do some corner entry (they're a little bit understeering).
would you please fix it in the next update?
and would you make the moto2 Ai pace a bit faster & competitive in race?
thank's before :)

this is the screenshot from my gameplay in austin (moto2; realistic)

MotoGPVR46 2017-03-27 00-00-21-23.jpg

Hi
I like this fine tuning of bike behaviour as now bikes a way more touchy than original, which tends to please me.
I am having a slight bug with the mod. I tried with 2016 and 2017 season, but no mater what I do I can't use the rear brake. It only happens with this mod, no matter how I set up the controls. I can see the foot of the pilot moving but my speed does not seem to be affected.
any idea where I should be looking at?

Hi
I like this fine tuning of bike behaviour as now bikes a way more touchy than original, which tends to please me.
I am having a slight bug with the mod. I tried with 2016 and 2017 season, but no mater what I do I can't use the rear brake. It only happens with this mod, no matter how I set up the controls. I can see the foot of the pilot moving but my speed does not seem to be affected.
any idea where I should be looking at?
The rear brake has only the 15% of the braking power of the front. But in the game the difference seems even bigger, it's something I'm planning to fix in the future, but I need some more time to test it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back