Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016

MGP16 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes but i don't know how to change ai lines... the best thing is to let AI slower and change the grip of tyre but Dyego said that is impossible create multiple tyregrip for each track... Anyway i see that there is the grip for each sector of a track, do you think changing that make slower also IA???

Yes but i don't know how to change ai lines... the best thing is to let AI slower and change the grip of tyre but Dyego said that is impossible create multiple tyregrip for each track... Anyway i see that there is the grip for each sector of a track, do you think changing that make slower also IA???
No no no.. I mean that AI takes strange lines in some corners.
I did a race in Phillip Island yesterday and turn 3 was a mess.. I take it almost flat out while the AI brakes and stay all the way on the left for braking

PS: ..and I crashed into they backs :O_o:

Another issue with the AI: they keep racing side by side for the entire race.
After the first lap the field should be spread out and all 22 riders should be in "snake" mode and less agressive.
If someone could manage to lower down the aggression values it would be nice

you can actually do some stuff with it in the optimisation files of each track. however, it is limited and often behave very unexpected. i managed to improve some tracks like sachsenring with it, on other tracks like red bull it was a silly mess. I was also interested in the guidance mod, but he stated that VRTG didn´t work well so i didn´t even try.

For the different speed of drivers i create FavouriteTracks variable in skillcatalog for each driver... It works like vayte said
it actually worked for you? i dit set a rider to 1.0 qualifing speed without any randomasation for testing and it didn´t worked out.

Giovaneveterano said:
Another issue with the AI: they keep racing side by side for the entire race.
After the first lap the field should be spread out and all 22 riders should be in "snake" mode and less agressive.

If someone could manage to lower down the aggression values it would be nice

Have you tried in DEFAULTBIKEMOTOGP.BML lowering the value of

H.e.l.p.F.a.c.t.o.r Hex position around 7248

Someone that can continue the job I've done on motogp16 and this guy have done on motogp15 would be awesome:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aiguidence-mod.12120/
What the F How have I had missed that??

For the whole time I had thought people were manually tweaking text parameters and then testing them in game..While you actually can see the splines on a software and edit them "easily".

Yeah I have a problem with turn 3 in valencia (AI slowes down) and turn 14 (last corner, AI goes compeltely off track, on the gravel)

About the Help factor.. value. It defenetly worked in 15. :redface:

Someone who knows how to change default tyre choice?
At the moment is Soft-Soft but I'd like to see the AI with an harder compound

possible Candidates that might help;

1. DEFAULTBIKEMOTOGP.BML around hex address 00045072

Or you can try modifying

2. TYRESCATALOG_MOTOGP.BML and TYRESCATALOG_MOTOGPAI by switching the tags:
"SoftSlick" <->"HardSlick"

btw, youll have to try the file in

DATA\PHYSICS\TYRES & DATA\PHYSICS\TYRES\DATA cus iv never modifed these values.

But il be curious to know how you will actually know if the ai is on hard or soft :O_o:

gl!

I'm waiting for some other suggestion on the physics. I don't see any relevant bug (except the Milestone's ones), so after some minor adjustments on the RC2 I'm going to release it as the 1.0
Mm not so sure, I like it as it is. Braking in my opinion feels very good (as stated before).

An "issue" may be the offtrack tarmac (in valencia, but probably happens in other tracks as well) where the bike slides in a weird way. It is hard to describe. Not a big deal.

I don't know why but in some corners you have no grip whatever you do. I mean like turn 11 and 12 the bike just slides even if you have the correct acceleration. Really need to fix this.

EDIT: 11 and 12. Track: Assen. Silly me.

I don't know why but in some corners you have no grip whatever you do. I mean like turn 11 and 12 the bike just slides even if you have the correct acceleration. Really need to fix this.

EDIT: 11 and 12. Track: Assen. Silly me.
I tested at Assen yesterday and I crashed at turn 11, but probably is because I abused throttle... I didn't have problems the following laps

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back