Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017

MGP17 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
You must have done something in BML editor that change any value and the bike is like too stucked to the ground. Another thing, why the bike when riding into grass, rider falls? Where is that value in bml editor?

Zibi, I like his mod. But I don't understand why the bike feels so heavy
If you don't understand then maybe have you considered this isn't the mod for you?
You've said yourself you're playing on standard (easiest) physics settings, this mod is designed to be well beyond even what Milestone considers "pro" physics

With how much you've been cluttering up the forum lately I don't blame some of the other guys for thinking you're Nikki

Hey I don't quite know why but since installing your mod my game crashes when trying to do any races with AI involved, I can however do time attack just fine with all the changes the mod offers, any help? I'm pretty new to this but I'm sure I didn't screw anything up during the installation process...

Last edited:
Hey I don't quite know why but since installing your mod my game crashes when trying to do any races with AI involved, I can however do time attack just fine with all the changes the mod offers, any help? I'm pretty new to this but I'm sure I didn't screw anything up during the installation process...

This is because of Milestone's "wonderful" patch update that came out within the last 48 hours. Steam will have automatically updated your motogp 17 folder with new files for this patch. I am getting the same problem when trying to use the Real Challenge Physics mod as well.

Unless you made a back-up copy of your motogp 17 installation folder before the patch then your only solution is to wait for the modders to update and rewrite their mod files. I am in the same boat with this.

..talking of which.

Does anyone have a back-up of the files that are necessary to take the motogp 17 folder back to how it was before Milestone's latest patch update?????

Pretty please?

I am keen to continue using earlier beta versions of my physics mods but my usb memory stick which I used as my back-up is corrupted. So I am a bit frustrated by this..

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me..?

This is because of Milestone's "wonderful" patch update that came out within the last 48 hours. Steam will have automatically updated your motogp 17 folder with new files for this patch. I am getting the same problem when trying to use the Real Challenge Physics mod as well.

Unless you made a back-up copy of your motogp 17 installation folder before the patch then your only solution is to wait for the modders to update and rewrite their mod files. I am in the same boat with this.

Ah that explains a whole lot, I was already wondering how it'd be possible to mess up something so simple to modify compared to some other games, alas I only bought the game about a day and a half ago so it seems I'm a little screwed for now. Thanks for letting me know though! I was baffled and clueless at first haha!

If you tell me what file you need I could probably help you.
Have you tried copying the mod files over the game again? Does it crash?

Ah that explains a whole lot, I was already wondering how it'd be possible to mess up something so simple to modify compared to some other games, alas I only bought the game about a day and a half ago so it seems I'm a little screwed for now. Thanks for letting me know though! I was baffled and clueless at first haha!

If you are able to use Rez's excellent historic tracks import mod and merge it with the physics mod the add-on tracks from VRTG should work o.k. against the AI. Same goes for Rez's RIDE 2 import tracks. But you will have to unpack the files and merge the two mods to do this.. But with these add-on tracks I am still able to do grand prix events against the normal field of AI. Just a thought but it might be a good excuse to try out Rez's track import mods. :)

If you tell me what file you need I could probably help you.
Have you tried copying the mod files over the game again? Does it crash?
Hi. Thanks for your reply.

Yes I've tried everything tbh. I have copied the old mod files over the patched motogp 17 folder but I just get the same result. I also tried installing the mod files to Milestone's updated data.mix file but that for some reason didn't work either..

I am a bit lost as to exactly which files were changed as a result of Milestone's update patch. I was kind of hoping someone else might know tbh. As I say I'm sort of lost with this.. It seems other files, aside from my mod files, were updated by Milestone. I just don't know which ones..

I'm frustrated because I did a full back-up my whole motogp 17 game folder to a memory stick to avoid this sort of problem. But my memory stick has somehow become corrupted and I can no longer use my "back-up" game folder.. arrrggghhhhhh! lol.

I need rescuing from myself I think.. ;)

Milestone latest update messed up everything.
I'm very tired.
If someone manage to make my mod working again would be awesome, but don't expect any fix soon by me.

You have my sympathies. I think yours and Dyego's mods are both absolutely brilliant. They are both superb updates that bring Milestone's lactlustre original motogp 17 game alive.. From the boring to the fantastic..

I just wonder if Rez might possibly be able to help you? The reason I say this is that Rez's imported VR the Game "Historic" tracks and also the Indianapolis track (from motogp 15) still work perfectly when merged with both Dyego's and also your own mod. So I cannot help but wonder if there might be a solution out there for all of us?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back