Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017

MGP17 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giovaneveterano submitted a new resource:

Physics Fine-Tuning MOD - PFTMod is back to bring simulation into motoGP17

View attachment 199735
Calm down guys! The MOD is not released yet, but I'd like to let you taste this small preview that contains 3 bikes:
  • moto3: Leopard Racing
  • moto2: RedBull KTM
  • motogp: Aprilia
Remember to report issues and/or suggestions into the support section and not into the rating one, thanks.

Read the full changelog here
motogp
- corrected bikes and riders' mass
- adjusted inertia values
- corrected...

Read more about this resource...

Your mod in a sentence: "Difficulty Level - Beyond Legend"

I play with Keyboard and I need to use rewind 10-12 times per lap. Dyego Jhou mod compared with yours is easy, and mine is 'all cheats on' :D

1 question, in the Tyre model/Grip, what does slipThreshold (you increased it)?

Hi, I've tested your mod in 2 different races:
the first was at SachsenRing with Honda, AI difficult to realistic, no assist and no tyre wear. Started 20th and finished 11th. The second race was Assen with Ducati, same AI, assist but with tyre wear. Started 24th and finished 8th. The feeling with the physic is good, now the bike feel more havier to move, but I think you should add a little bit of braking power because in some corners you must brake too earlier that the AI. Also the qualifying is finally more difficult. This is a very good start! I'm wainting to try new updates and see the final version:D

Your mod in a sentence: "Difficulty Level - Beyond Legend"

I play with Keyboard and I need to use rewind 10-12 times per lap. Dyego Jhou mod compared with yours is easy, and mine is 'all cheats on' :D

1 question, in the Tyre model/Grip, what does slipThreshold (you increased it)?
Playing with keyboard is hardcore :confused:
Slipthreshold higher makes the slides more manageable

Hi, I've tested your mod in 2 different races:
the first was at SachsenRing with Honda, AI difficult to realistic, no assist and no tyre wear. Started 20th and finished 11th. The second race was Assen with Ducati, same AI, assist but with tyre wear. Started 24th and finished 8th. The feeling with the physic is good, now the bike feel more havier to move, but I think you should add a little bit of braking power because in some corners you must brake too earlier that the AI. Also the qualifying is finally more difficult. This is a very good start! I'm wainting to try new updates and see the final version:D
You didn't read the readme or the overview page. It's only a preview (test) vestion with only Aprilia bike working, no AI, no qualifying times, nothing more than (one) bike feeling around the track.
Anyway thanks for you fb

just tested your mod! Very good feeling! great work! I think the rear tyre have too much grip and the lean angle is not right! motogp and moto2 have much more lean angle in reality! another thing if you want to do: tuck in release time 0.3 to 0

just tested your mod! Very good feeling! great work! I think the rear tyre have too much grip and the lean angle is not right! motogp and moto2 have much more lean angle in reality! another thing if you want to do: tuck in release time 0.3 to 0
Lean angle is right, have a look at these images:
lean angle.jpg MotoGP17 2017-07-03 16-00-51-922.jpg comparison.jpg
It's just the body position to be wrong, it hangs less off the bike.

And read this article, it says moto3 bikes are faster in corners than moto2 and motogp bikes (and it's true due to lower center of mass and thinner tyres):
http://www.sportrider.com/motogp-extreme-lean?src=SOC&dom=tw

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep in mind yours :)

View attachment 199826 View attachment 199827 View attachment 199828

And read this article, it says moto3 bikes are faster in corners than moto2 and motogp bikes (and it's true due to lower center of mass and thinner tyres):

is there a value to change body position?

View attachment 199826 View attachment 199827 View attachment 199828

Is it possible to change the body position?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back