Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017

MGP17 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
With the latest update the motogp rockets have been slowed down more or less 1 second to match real life pole laps.
I still can smash most of the lap records in a bunch of attempts, but it feels more satisfying atm.
Remember to play with setups, tyres, and traction control: no TCS is mega fun sometimes, the new tyre model allows some endless controlled slides.

Have fun, cheers :)

I had a go with the new physics comparing with the MotoGP lap time I had before and got pretty close 1:54.092, the handling felt nicer the braking was more stable and I felt like the bike had more weight to it (making it more predictable) will give the AI a try soon and give my two cents

I have my folders in data mix moded, so in your data.mix what files I have to copy into mine? I mean, what files did you exactly modify ?

Hi Giovane, I tested 1.4 in Jerez, entire race at most difficult level and pro physics, and it was insanely good! Marc had a 1:39:1 pace, then Vale and Dani few hundredths slower per lap, staying just 1 second behind #93 all race long and overtaking each other few times, then Maverick who was regaining some lost time after a bad start and me (Ducati, Jorge). We were slighty faster than Marc, Vale and Dani, we ran in 1:38:9/39:00. I passed MV and smashed a 1:38:5 taking every kind of risk to catch Dani and Vale, I was over the limit and in some points Vinales was faster than me, so he overtook me, I lost some confidence with tyre wear and settled myself again on Mav pace, 1:39:00. I spent 20 and more laps battling with him on same times, so excting. Dani and Vale were not too far, just 1.5, but we didn't manage to catch them. We in top 5 basically had all the same pace. Amazing work. The last five laps my tyres collapsed, 1:40, 40.5, 41, 42, 42.7. I fell on standings and arrived only 9th. But who cares, race was awesome and feelings too. I tested on the fly some classic classes (4 strokes and 250) and I found a issue in 250 class, AI crashes almost at every corner. It happened in Motegi under rain and Valencia in sunny race, so I think it's a matter related to the PFTM applied to that specific vehicle-class in general.

Good work :thumbsup:

Hi Giovane, I tested 1.4 in Jerez, entire race at most difficult level and pro physics, and it was insanely good!
Which tyres you had on? I'm tweaking the tyre wear to have a proper full race.
Thanks for the feedback, considering to do a review and have fun ;)

I tested on the fly some classic classes (4 strokes and 250) and I found a issue in 250 class, AI crashes almost at every corner. It happened in Motegi under rain and Valencia in sunny race, so I think it's a matter related to the PFTM applied to that specific vehicle-class in general.
Ok thanks for the report, I actually just edited the classic bikes to let you try them but I hadn't time to fully test them in races. I'll fix that in the next update.

I didn't change anything since I started a race just to take a first overall impression of the mod, then was too entertaining to quit :) Tyres, if I remember well, were the assigned ones by default with PFTM, medium and hard. I ran with no TC and I love sliding, so there's huge probability the exaggerated tyre wear was my fault :D

Jonix and Dyego are trying to help me. I don't understand your mod although I will rate it a five star because gear and bikes are awesome. But I don't understand why the bike is slower or why I do slower laptimes..

Jonix and Dyego are trying to help me. I don't understand your mod although I will rate it a five star because gear and bikes are awesome. But I don't understand why the bike is slower or why I do slower laptimes..
Because it's supposed to be more "realistic" ? You know that's the whole point of this fantastic mod, to make you feel great when riding and also have the laptimes as close to real life as possible. Also i'm pretty sure you're that Nikki guy because "he" had the exact same way of commenting like you.

Because it's supposed to be more "realistic" ? You know that's the whole point of this fantastic mod, to make you feel great when riding and also have the laptimes as close to real life as possible. Also i'm pretty sure you're that Nikki guy because "he" had the exact same way of commenting like you.

I don't know who Nikki is. I came online yesterday because I bought motogp and wanted to know new people and new modders. I only had a doubt, came into this community and commented my issue. I have no intention in bothering anyone.

Could you please answer my question?:

I play standard mode driving: With your mod , bike is too heavy. I do 1,58 in qatar. Do you think you could help me fix this issue?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back