Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017

MGP17 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Milestone latest update messed up everything.
I'm very tired.
If someone manage to make my mod working again would be awesome, but don't expect any fix soon by me.

Have a look at the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file in the DB folder.

I've got a feeling that that is the problem file. On Dyego's physics mod if you run with Milestone's normal (post patch?) DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file his physics mod seems to work fine again..

Maybe this might help you? I did not have time to test my theory properly with your Physics Fine Tuning mod as have to go to work.. But this solution works with Dyego's Physics mod I think.

Giovaneveterano, good news I think..!

I just tried out my theory regarding the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML and your Physics Fine Tuning mod is now working for me again. I can race Grand Prix and single races etc. and all the tracks load and play as they should do..

All I did was take Milestone's latest DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file and copied it into the DB folder of your mod. So in other words I replaced your own modded DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file with Milestone latest version. It worked first time for me.. No hitches at all.

I am therefore hoping that to make your mod perfect again perhaps all that you need to do is to update your own version of the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file. ?

I really do hope this helps to solve things for you as I know you have put a huge amount of work into it and it's a truly impressive mod.

Tracey :)

Giovaneveterano, good news I think..!

I just tried out my theory regarding the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML and your Physics Fine Tuning mod is now working for me again. I can race Grand Prix and single races etc. and all the tracks load and play as they should do..

All I did was take Milestone's latest DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file and copied it into the DB folder of your mod. So in other words I replaced your own modded DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file with Milestone latest version. It worked first time for me.. No hitches at all.

I am therefore hoping that to make your mod perfect again perhaps all that you need to do is to update your own version of the DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML file. ?

I really do hope this helps to solve things for you as I know you have put a huge amount of work into it and it's a truly impressive mod.

Tracey :)
yep, same here! thanks for finding this little workaround. next, i will try it with Jonix update...

Yes, I am still trying to find the perfect balance of mods. I love @Giovaneveterano PLAYER BIKE PHYSICS, and also love @Jonix A.I. PHYSICS. The splining and general A.I. behavior is better in Jonix' mod. With Gio's mod I am still experiencing strange braking maneuvers by the A.I. at Losail especially in the second to last corner, which does not happen in Jonix' mod. However, you cannot quite outright combine the two mods. Gio's Moto3 bikes are more realistic than Jonix', so it is almost impossible to be competitive...But, I am getting very close to something and then will fully start my career.

Yes, I am still trying to find the perfect balance of mods. I love @Giovaneveterano PLAYER BIKE PHYSICS, and also love @Jonix A.I. PHYSICS. The splining and general A.I. behavior is better in Jonix' mod. With Gio's mod I am still experiencing strange braking maneuvers by the A.I. at Losail especially in the second to last corner, which does not happen in Jonix' mod. However, you cannot quite outright combine the two mods. Gio's Moto3 bikes are more realistic than Jonix', so it is almost impossible to be competitive...But, I am getting very close to something and then will fully start my career.
And then make a data.mix that combines the two and upload it here :o :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back