Pacific Coast

Tracks Pacific Coast 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello, i dont have CSP and my pc wont run the game with csp, so can i still play this without csp?
One way to find out ;)
It should work. You won't see the grass on the sides, or lights at night. Or night at all.
But the trees and bushes are made the good old way
The ocean is also texture work without CSP

CSP can be mandatory for a car physics, but I don't think it can be the case for a track

Thanks mate, I've heard origin shift? can help things... and double precision physics setting in CM can help... Maybe someone who knows more can advise you on this?

I have had some feedback that the road meshes are a little too bumpy.... But not that the road feels too harsh or sharp. Anyway this isn't the final roads, or the final track... So plenty more to do. It should be fine in a road car with soft suspension though.

I'll take your feedback and that of others on board to tweak things as necessary in the future. I will admit I want it as bumpy as I can get away with, so it's engaging, visceral... and to counteract the lack of real forces like G's in a sim.

EDIT: I'm from the UK... not at all envious of you being in SoCal... Please don't tell me the temperature there! :D
I feel the excess/harsh bumpiness too. It's as if it's been optimised for a non dd wheel only - so the lower forces feel very exaggerated on a direct drive. Constant, quite violent rattle with almost any car. I already turned off the road FX in AC ffb settings, so it's probably the cracks in the road surface. I'm not sure what can be done about this for the mod itself without worsening the experience for non-dd users - but for the time being I'm using a dedicated, hacky config profile for my wheelbase and can still enjoy the PCH drive. An amazing mod overall and feels particularly immersive when driving at night in VR with a bit of road car traffic enabled! Thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.