old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feed up seeing this mod. Its lice others have said on other sites. Why make some thing for a game that is not even here then keep showing it.

Why not just get on a releas the mod and move on

Then I can replace the wsgt mod I have for rfactor with this new one.

I am feed up seeing this mod. Its lice others have said on other sites. Why make some thing for a game that is not even here then keep showing it.

Why not just get on a releas the mod and move on

Then I can replace the wsgt mod I have for rfactor with this new one.

Perhaps you can allow us to finish the mod first before we release it.

Perhaps you can allow us to finish the mod first before we release it.

Why it wont matter as you are not going to let us have it for rfactor 1 so it don't really matter if you finish it or not.

The other thing is by what you have put there you are going to bring it out before rF2 comes out?

Why it wont matter as you are not going to let us have it for rfactor 1 so it don't really matter if you finish it or not.

The other thing is by what you have put there you are going to bring it out before rF2 comes out?
\

We've still got a lot of work to do, especially on physics. When we're finished we expect rF2 to be released already and we assume most active rF1 players have moved on. It would make no sense to release if for rF1 then. However, if we're finished and rF2 is still very far away, we may release it for rF1. we don't expect that to happen though.

Just a thought on what you have put there.

Why would you think that if rF2 is out rF1 will be get played.

I like so many will still use it as there will be only a little amount of mods for. So you will still need the old 1 for things like that as all of us modders that make stuff need to find out how to get or work in game and make it look better to fit the new game (we don't want just ports from rF1 to rF2 if they look and feel the same.

Also what your not looking at here is that there will be lots of people out there that cant run rF2 on theer pc so will miss out on this awesome mod.

I have it for gtr2 and rF1 and its awesome and i think many would lose out.

There other thing you miss by posting that up is that you say rf2 there will be more on because its new. But when WSGT for GTR2 came out race 07 was here so why not make it for that and not realise it for that.

Please don't see this as me having a go at you guys I just like it when you guys look at forums and talk with us. So I am asking stuff that I feel needs to be asked

Just a thought on what you have put there.

Why would you think that if rF2 is out rF1 will be get played.

I like so many will still use it as there will be only a little amount of mods for. So you will still need the old 1 for things like that as all of us modders that make stuff need to find out how to get or work in game and make it look better to fit the new game (we don't want just ports from rF1 to rF2 if they look and feel the same.

Also what your not looking at here is that there will be lots of people out there that cant run rF2 on theer pc so will miss out on this awesome mod.

I have it for gtr2 and rF1 and its awesome and i think many would lose out.

There other thing you miss by posting that up is that you say rf2 there will be more on because its new. But when WSGT for GTR2 came out race 07 was here so why not make it for that and not realise it for that.

Please don't see this as me having a go at you guys I just like it when you guys look at forums and talk with us. So I am asking stuff that I feel needs to be asked

I think you´re right Wayne, some questions need to be asked and some things need to be cleared up.

I guess it all depends on when rF2 will get released and how close we are to finishing it then. We released WSGT1 for GTR2 like you mentioned because we were very close to finishing it even, when race 07 was released. The same can happen with WSGT2 if we finish it for rF1, personally I don´t tink it it will happen though due to the sheer amount of work still needed. It also depends on how easy or difficult integrating then cars in rF2 will be.

What plays a big role is that the idea of a new modding platform for us as a team is a very exciting prospect. I´m vey sure that playing around with rF2 and all it´s new features will be far more interesting to us than working in rF1. This is what pretty much killed of the official WSGT conversion to rF1. It was much more exciting to work on the new cars for WSGT2 than it was working on the conversion.

Super anser there bud that is what I was looking for thank you for taking the time to say what you have.

If only more modding teams where open with us and would talk to us.

Thank you again for speaking with me and I hope all goes well with the mod because I loved the last one you did :)

Just one thing I would like to ask say rF2 is here on time for the mod. Will it ever make it to rF1 or will it just be for rF2 and also if not will there ever be a WSGT season 1 for rfactor1 ?

Super anser there bud that is what I was looking for thank you for taking the time to say what you have.

If only more modding teams where open with us and would talk to us.

Thank you again for speaking with me and I hope all goes well with the mod because I loved the last one you did :)

Just one thing I would like to ask say rF2 is here on time for the mod. Will it ever make it to rF1 or will it just be for rF2 and also if not will there ever be a WSGT season 1 for rfactor1 ?

You're welcome.

We might release at least something for rF1 if finished but I don't think it will happen. Once rF2 is released I don't see us working in rF1 anymore.

We won't be doing a conversion of WSGT1 to rF1 ourselves. We've asked a few times for help on a conversion but nothing ever came of it. There are a few conversions available but we're not assocated with any of them. If someone wants to do a proper conversion, like the one converted to RACE07 that's available on NoGrip, they have my blessing though.

Some nice shots of the Ferrari 412T have been released. :)

ScreenShot031.jpg ScreenShot032.jpg ScreenShot033.jpg ScreenShot034.jpg

IF someone knows, could he or she tell me which mod for rF2 have been under development for the longest time?
Btw, the car look very good but I wish there were some red colours on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes