1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

old threads merged

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Mods' started by Kyle Evers, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else looking forward to this mod?

I am personally one who prefers GT and Prototype racing, so this is a great mod for someone like me. Not to mention the Honda NSX from the GT500 class will be included :D.

I can't wait! If you go on YouTube and virtualr.net, they have some good previews to get you excited. It looks very promising, everything seems to be going smoothly and they aren't rushing anything.
  2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I have a team mate inside development team :)
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

How can they create a mod for rFactor 2 when the game is not even released? :)
  4. You can create all the car models you need, then once rF 2 comes out just put them in game and go from there :dance2:
  5. Bram

Is this a scratch build mod or a conversion party again? Never played the GTR2 version so i dont have a clue about the content
  6. They are using rFactor as a base. Then when rFactor 2 comes out, they will convert it over. Or at least that's what I read once. On VirtualR they some great previews of it.

The GTR2 version is just WSGT, not WSGT 2. There is going to be WSGT for rFactor as a conversion, then WSGT 2 for rFactor 2.
  7. Arnold is also over at SMcars and posts screenshots now and then of the cars. Love the mesh shots showing how good and clean the work really is.
  8. I agree. The models look great, let's just hope the quality is as good as it seems. I have faith in them though, doesn't seem like they're rushing it all which is good.
  9. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios

Aren't they in secret (for obvious licences problems) contact with ISI to prepare their files for rF2 structure and be ready not too long after rF2 is released?

I think I've read that.
  10. Like other mod groups there are those with rF2 already and those that will be building them and testing them on rF1 in prep for their access to rF2. Much in rF2 has changed and much that is still in essence that same if not exactly in the required code.
  11. WSGT2 new screenshots

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bram

Good lord Arnold :thumb: That looks absolutely stunning!!!
  13. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Drooool :giggle:
  14. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Drolling even more here....:jaw:
  15. edit
  16. Bram

What a sweet looking Lexus Arnold! Especially #3.. Little less logo's on the screenshots will make it even more impressive imho
  17. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

:drool: WOW!
  18. I WANT IT NOW!!!! :D
  19. Bram

Oh my oh my, Arnold Carter Wong you are a god!!

Source: Belgian Sim Racers
  20. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

that looks very very nice :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.