Old GSC downloads threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Pieter :)

As for the tyre sounds, there is now a scrub and then a screech, so yes they will give you a better feeling of what the car is doing. I've tried to balance the sounds out the best i could and hopefully they should gain you a few tenths ;)

As for the pit sound, all credit really goes to MaxxAudio for the plugin, i've just added a new sound sample and adjusted the files accordingly.

You have to admit, stockcar is a brilliant sim, lets hope now the formula classic has been released that a few more people decide to buy the game as its well worth the money. They really dont know what they are missing :)

Cannot download Jerez track!

Hy guys i'm trying to download Jerez de La Frontera for Game Stock Car, but the link wont work, it says invalid ID.
Could you please direct me to another link?
Would be very apreciated:cool:

Downloads: A new file has been added by AlexP.nl:

Carpack Formula 1

Here is my second carpack.

Some F1 skins from different years.
This time the skins are complete with driver en helmet skins.
Hope you like it.
For more skins go to rFactorcentral.com (formula armaroli MOD skins).

Have fun with it,

AlexP.nl :cool:

gsc 2011-10-22 20-01-03-99_c6M.jpg

gsc 2011-10-22 20-01-16-83_q5b.jpg

gsc 2011-10-22 20-01-27-36_Zi3.jpg

gsc 2011-10-22 20-01-39-08_929.jpg

gsc 2011-10-22 20-01-47-15_b5c.jpg

gsc 2011-10-22 20-01-53-31_wc9.jpg

gsc 2011-10-22 20-02-01-30_nY1.jpg

Lotus88 com o capacete do Senna!?!?!? Muito bom!! hahahahaha ... mas, eu acho que o certo seria 87
Lotus72 preta e dourada do Emerson Fittipaldi, acho que ele foi campeão naquele ano!

Lotus88 with Senna's helmet !?!?!? Very good! hahahahaha ... but I think the right would be 87
Lotus72 black and gold of Emerson Fittipaldi, I think he was the champion that year!

:)

Lotus88 com o capacete do Senna!?!?!? Muito bom!! hahahahaha ... mas, eu acho que o certo seria 87
Lotus72 preta e dourada do Emerson Fittipaldi, acho que ele foi campeão naquele ano!

Lotus88 with Senna's helmet !?!?!? Very good! hahahahaha ... but I think the right would be 87
Lotus72 black and gold of Emerson Fittipaldi, I think he was the champion that year!

Don't blame me, if you read the readme you saw that the skins are not mine, they come from rFactorcentral.com.
Not all the skins have the driver and helmet DDS, so i put some helmet and driver files into the folders.

It's just for fun, but thanks for the F1 info about the lotus cars.

AlexP.nl :cool:

E só isso já é motivo pra deboche do cara que fez os skins? Tem cada um que me aparece...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes