Old GSC downloads threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by Steve Jones:

TRM Sounds Of Stockcar V2.0

:::TRM RACING LEAGUES PRESENTS:::

TRM's Sounds Of Stockcar V2.0 - Date 19/10/2011

Firstly i would like to thank Rezia Studios for this excellent sim - I hope you like what i have done, its a complement to you all for the time and effort you have put into Stockcar The Game.

Picture This :-
===============

Sitting in the cockpit can be a very hostile place - the roar of the engine, the popping of the exhaust and the transmission straining to cope. I have tried to create what i imagine it would be like to drive one of these beasts :)

WHAT YOU GET:
-------------

Tweaked Sound Settings.
Adjusted External Car Sounds.
New & Adjusted Internal Cockpit Sounds.
New Ambient Sounds.
Some Enviromental Changes.
New Tyre Sounds.
Pitstop Sounds.
Spotter now gives you lap time in race.

Sounds the best in Cockpit View - the only way to Drive!

If you have any Comments or Suggestions or you think something needs adjusting please feel free to email me.

Install Instructions
--------------------

Please Unzip and copy the Gamedata folder and the Plugin Folder to your Stockcar Installation and just overwrite any existing Folders.

Enjoy!

Downloads: A new file has been added by RaceDepartment.com:

Official GSC Formula Classic DLC

The car is based on a classic all-conquering GP car, one of the last from the turbo era. With 680 HP and 620 kg, it is one of the most visceral, thrilling drives you´ve ever had in a sim, and quite a change of pace relative to our good Stock Cars!

The Formula Classic will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series. Make sure you have update v1.70 installed.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveTRM?feature=watch[/video]

Just a little video so you can hear what they sound like. Its a 3 lap run round curitiba, an outlap, a fast lap where you will hear the spotter call your lap time and then an inlap for a pit stop where you will hear actual sampled sounds of a Stockcar pit stop.

Cheers

Downloads: A new file has been added by AlexP.nl:

Carpack Indy

This is my first carpack for GSC.

I tried some skins from rFactor Armaroli Mod and it worked right away.
The only thing i changed was the VEH files.
These are the first 5 cars and are some Indycars from the 90's.
Full credits go to the original painters.

AlexP.nl :cool:

I need some editing with the helmets and driver textures, because most of the skins are only the cars and not the helmets and driver.
Ingame you see only white textures on the helmets and drivers.
Maybe someone can make some plain helmet textures (some basic colours) then and i can put them into the files.
Btw. the start is there, so we can work on improvements.

I need some editing with the helmets and driver textures, because most of the skins are only the cars and not the helmets and driver.
Ingame you see only white textures on the helmets and drivers.
Maybe someone can make some plain helmet textures (some basic colours) then and i can put them into the files.
Btw. the start is there, so we can work on improvements.

You could use the helmet and driver files from Stock Car V8, plenty to choose from, and already part of the game.
If we are allowed to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline