Old GSC downloads threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by RaceDepartment.com:

Formula Reiza Manual and Theory

For those of you interested in what goes "under-the-hood" in the development of Reiza physics, and also for some fresh information on how to get the best out of the Formula Reiza coming out later tonight, here are two in-depth tech documents put together by Reiza Studios' physics guru Niels Heusinkveld.

Package contains two PDF documents

Downloads: A new file has been added by marcioczl:

Teams Formula Classic

Formula Classic Skins

Sao por volta de 16 equipes e 32 carros da época de ouro da F1, somente modifiquei os arquivos VEH, todos os creditos aos pintores originais, segue lista das equipes:

Talkin' about 16 teams and 32 cars concerning the golden era of F1, i just modified the VEH files, all credits to the original painters, car list belows:

Alfa, Ats, Benetton, Brabham, Dallara, Ferrari, Honda Marlbora Mclaren, Jordan, Larrousse, Leyton House, Ligier, Lotus, Minardi, Renault 83, Tyrrel, Wiliams.

Attn.
Marcio Calzoli

Hi Bram. even after logging out and then logging back in doesn't work for me. Keep getting the Invalid File ID. Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1
Any ideas ?

Hi,
I have the same issue with Jerez and 6pack track RD download. I guess it has something to with FF7.01 and these two RD downloads not playing well together (the Reiza classic car DL works for me)? The link above from Alex works for the jerez track.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Patrick Giranthon:

Giga_pack_F1_Classic.rar

Here is the giga pack with about 25 F1 cars of 80' and 90'.
This pack proposes the same carsuploaded here by various members (thanks to them) but here you can play with them on any server online without problems.

To use the skins :

Select "simple race", then choose "classic01" or 02, or 03, etc... until 06. Go to showroom and select the wanted car (window on the bottom left).
Then you can go to the online section.

!Beware! : the server owners have to put this file on their server to have classic05 and classic06 car.

If you are not sure that the server you use has this pack, please select only cars avalaible in classic01 to 04 to avoid problems.

Downloads: A new file has been added by RaceDepartment.com:

Official GSC Formula 3 DLC

Installation
Just point to your GSC install folder and go. The Formula 3 will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series (make sure you have Update v1.70 installed).

Description
The car is the Dallara F309 Formula 3 car, very similar to the latest generation F311 Formula 3 chassis. It´s based on the car used in the Sudam F3 series, which has a slightly more powerful engine, but inferior tires to their european and japanese counterparts.

The car physics was built upon comprehensive data from the real car, with development support from various drivers, and finally checked against tons of telemetry data. It is by any measure, a pro-level Formula 3 simulator software, neatly packaged as a free DLC for all the fortunate GSC owners :)

Special extra official GSC-credits thanks to our man Domagoj Lovric who helped develop the sounds into their final state.

And here is the template for the skin painters out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back