Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

Thx @LilSki

Can you help me out with another issue. I did walls all around, lowered it 1meter (so the bottom side is surely bellow ground zero all around the track). But when I touch the wall (no matter which one), the front end of the car sticks into the wall and dives into it. Why is not bouncing of the wall? Never seen this issue before.
Names of the walls are: 01WALL01, 01WALL02,...

Perpendicular to the wall and facing the car that will hit it. Wall MUST be ONE SIDED.

EDIT: Well it doesn't have to be one sided but you must have a certain distance between the two faces. So you can have a box for a wall as long as there is about 6" (or more) or so between the two faces.

Last edited:
I think I use single sided everywhere, and I think it works from both sides. Maybe you have set them inactive in the editor, instead of renderable=false ?
This works now, I did as you said. And I had to flip faces too, don`t know how I forgot that in the 1st place. Thx guys, :thumbsup:

ps: off to 5 days of vacations, so no work until weekend, just... you know :)

Last edited:
New car mod Honda HSV-010GT 2013 from Super GT Gt500 series @Okayama.
Laptime: 1.22.7 (in real life in 2012 was same time achieved, in 2013 would go even faster, but it was raining on qualifying). Such a lovely car, and it really feels great (still missing some things, but I notified the author about them).
And about the track, had to re-do some meshes, which were wrong from the beginning (so it took me quite some time) for optimization. We are getting therem right? :)

Last edited:
Soon....
ok_17_3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi folks , kindly received the beta for okayama tonight from mitja .All i can say is wow , a 5 star mod to be ranked up their with the best , and its such a fantastic track too . Folks you are in for a real treat.:D:D:D:D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.