Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

i'm not sure they even racing on the "short" circuit irl.

you can see some shot from the video
D0G8FyM.png

Last edited:
I did the short (Piper) version of the track already, with a help of that video.
What I would like to know is how to set the competition in AC? Is it only a single lap, how/who does count the drifting points?
Cones and stuff is simply to put there, but I would like to know how the system works, if you know what I mean.

well, actually for online drifting there are usually jugdes, never participated on one though. it's not about the drifting points from the game, but there are some virtual drifting events.
It's not massive though, it just would be nice for the fun of it and since there is not proper version of tsukuba, this track would be nice for drifting.

yes, drift as irl, usually a few corners on short track. actually by having the short track available it should be enough. people would probably drift the whole layout anyways.
Am I the only one drifting enthusiast here?
if the short version would be available for racing, then it should be enough.
if you wanna expend some extra time adding the cones or clipping points stuff. great, if not, not a problem man. having the track available already is a miracle :)

Lets compare a bit.
Real life Honda NSX from 2008/2009:
And a very good made mod of the same car on my track:

What do you say?
Btw, all split into sections, like AC has. Else, still missing some things, like the main is wall all around all objects. And some fixes that I just noticed white testing.

And if someone wants to try this great GT500 (JGTC) cars pack, inside the pack there are 4 of them, including old Toyota Supra, Nissan GTR, Lexus SC430 and legendary Honda NSX, can find it HERE. One of the best mods for sure. So enjoyable to drive.

Last edited:
Don't wanna get to nitpicking here but take a look at the kerbs in the 2nd corner, I know it's WIP still.
those are 2017 footage, from the videos I posted before. Oh, that's the grey gravel someone mentioned before, there seem to be like an over kerb at the end. Didn't check all corner though.
IFdmmKn.jpg

Wgvaxna.jpg

JpMXG8x.jpg

wow, there's even street view on the circuit, it's from 2 year ago, august 2015. pretty cool :)

It definitely looks great the track man, sorry
9GQjIoe.jpg

Last edited:
...Oh, that's the grey gravel someone mentioned before, there seem to be like an over kerb at the end. Didn't check all corner though.

Will change that part, forgot to "remove" the grass part between the track and the send (until last year, there was a layer 1meter in width of it there). And will also do the new sand/gravel texture.
Btw, not really sure what you want to say, can you be more specific about that over kerb? You meant curb right?

Last edited:
It think what he means with "over" kerb is the lighter part extending outward at the end of the kerbing. In the last video posted you can see that it's sand or just soil without grass. It's not there on the older images on Google Maps/Streetview.

Yes exactly but it's really not that important. When I get to the computer I'll try to use an image, If that was the question.
Maybe it's just something they added this year, it happens with all the tracks, they get some new stuff but you can't just keep up updating to the latest modifications

Until this year, there was a grass between curb and gravel trap width of cca 1 meter. This winter they removed the grass (my version used to have the grass too), and so did I today. About that sand on the end of the gravel trap its just a temporary, there will surely be grass in a year. They only put it there to cover the whole which was made during reconstruction. This winter there was a huge track modification (I used to finish the whole track according to 2016 layout, so I had to re-do all the new modifications, any clearly I missed some of them. Thx for the help.

Does the track "dip" down a little after turn 2? There is a very slight downhill bit just after T2, its more a "dip" than a hill or downhill slope. If you look at the angle of the kerb you can see the kerb flattens out on the right after T2, but the immediate exit has a slight downhill bit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back