• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Official Reiza rooms for Public Multiplayer racing

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Jul 20, 2015.

1. P*Funk

P*Funk

Ratings:
    +334
    I just want to repeat my objection to limiting historic cars to historic tracks. That's a horrible under representation of the potential with those cars. The V12 never gets to see more than the same 3 tracks and it never even would have raced at the historic Kyalami anyway.

I'd rather see the cars paired with tracks that suit their potential as cars. The V12 would do well at Interlagos GP or Kansai and actually raced at nearly identical versions in real life as opposed to SCE's version of South Africa. Opala's would do well at almost any track and the F Retro would match nicely at any of the higher speed circuits seen in the RL Stock Car Brasil series such as Cordoba.

2. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +149
    Kart server is off schedule.
    It's running Superkarts, but it's not Superkart day today, according to the official schedule.

3. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +149
    It's off schedule again. Today is Interlagos 2, according to schedule, but instead it's still set to yesterday's track. You aren't required to change this manually, are you ?
    Surely you can automate this..Or can you ?

4. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +149
    Hello...it's me. :D

Anyway, would like to know if the Reiza servers have been updated ? I wanted to join the Metalmoro sever and i get a Metalmoro.hdv mismatch. I'm using V1.51.

5. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +149
    The kart server was running Superkarts for the entire last week. It's the same this week.
    Shut it down, if you don't intend to run the schedule or edit the schedule accordingly.
    It's an official Reiza server, after all, not a random pub.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +969
    Hi Jan, that's my fault. It's been running superkarts since Monday. As for yesterday, that's a day I'd rather forget. The servers have been rotated this morning as usual.

7. Vence Alfred

Vence Alfred

Ratings:
    +26
    Thanks Reiza. This is much appreciated by those of us who would rather run clean than fast and engage in a varying in-depth sim driving experience, but don't have the time to dedicate to hardcore leagues, series, etc.
    Hopefully, the blaring problem with open public servers, crashers, is in part curbed by the server monitoring. Again, thanks sent from Northern Cali.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +760
    Are all servers down? I noticed F-Truck was abandoned but I thought we would have 4-5 on SCE 24/7?

9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Ratings:
    +969
    the server host has been performing maintenance, sorry I should have posted a bulletin.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Ratings:
    +969
    Servers are back up on this evenings rotation, normal service will resume tomorrow. Sorry for the hiccup guys.

11. Maiquel Nunes

Maiquel Nunes

Ratings:
    +0
    What setting should I change to increase the number of slots in multiplayer? Mine is limited to 21 players, and need to change this number to 34. What should I do?

I've done changes in "Max MP Players" and not getting results. I also made a switch to "+ maxplayers <x>" and did not have a result, it remains limited to 21.
    Awaiting
    Grateful

12. mister dog

mister dog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +161
    Hi everyone, this might sound like a stupid question but i just recently started playing online, after about 20 or so years of offline exclusivity. I organized a race through race2play this Friday and i'm supposed to make sure the session is moved from quali to the race and all that.

Problem is, I haven't got a clue how you should do that, so if anyone can reply with a 'how to host a room in SCE for dummies' explanation, that would prevent me looking like a right arse :)