Official Reiza rooms for Public Multiplayer racing

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Some of you might have noticed we have some servers on the lobby running for a few days now - we´re happy to now officially announce they are open for all to come in and race.

There are no fees, no passwords, no restrictions and no sign-ups required - everyone is invited to join in and race whenever they want. Our goal is to stimulate public multiplayer racing by providing a go-to place for online fun with GSCE / FTruck.

Keep in mind what we have now and for the next few weeks is very much an experiment - what develops from this will be subject to what we learn from the experience, user demand & feedback. The more participation there is, the more we will develop it.

As a place intended for casual fun we´re not looking to establish many ground rules - that does not mean however reckless driving standards and general poor behavior will be condoned: rooms will be supervised regularly by Reiza & RD staff and troublemakers will be kicked (or banned altogether).

There can be no shortage of common sense & respect if this is to be a fun place to race. People from all skill levels are welcome, so long as everyone respects each other they should not have a problem co-existing on the same track. If you do not have experience with the car / track selection being used, stay out of people´s ways while you learn your way around; do not join to learn the car or track when it´s already race time.

If this goes well and we manage to build up enough participation, longer term prospects include setting up leaderboards, organizing regular prize-giving competitions and also prizes for participation & safe driving - for that purpose we highly recommend users get into the habit of using their real names or at least stick to the same profile as results will already be logged on the server.

This is how we have it set up:

Room 1 is the Touring / Tintop room: StockV8, Marcas, SuperV8, Metalmoro, Camaro & Mini;

Room 2 is the Formula room: F-Vee, F-3, F-Reiza & F-Extreme;

Room 3 is the Historic room - Opalas, F-Retro, F-Classic & F-V12 running exclusively on historic tracks;

Room 4 is the Karting room - all karting classes running on kart tracks, plus the Superkart running on normal road courses;

Room 5 is Formula Truck room. (Please note: Room 5 requires the steam version of the game)

Right now we have a fixed, week-long schedule in which rooms 1-4 feature 3 daily shifts of 8 hours each, featuring one car class per shift. Room 5 will run exclusively Formula Truck. All rooms will feature a single track selection for each day of the week.

Sessions will stick to a fixed hour schedule comprising of:
Practice: 15 mins
Qualification: 15 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Race: 20 mins

Driving aids allowed are ABS low / TC low / autoclutch & auto shifting available.

Voting to reset or advance sessions is disabled - it will follow the pre-established schedule.

You can check the full schedule per server here - save for eventual tweaks or additions of new series & tracks, this is what, when and where racing will take place in the coming weeks. So go ahead and book some time for your favorite combos :)

Last but not least, we´d like to thank RaceDepartment, in particular Bram & Dave for their brilliant ongoing support supplying the structure and helping us put this together & offer it to the whole community.

Please concentrate your thoughts, suggestions & feedback regarding this topic in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the official servers on the weekend but unfortunately they were quite empty. Still a long way to go, I guess. On the other hand I’m sorry to hear that people cannot behave…

Gladly never had any issues whenever i was on the servers.
But ya - servers are like forums.
If there's nobody to moderate it, it's doomed to turn into a troll's playground.

high level, not like nascar, bump and go
Hmmm, of course people shouldn't slam into your back in T1 going too fast to ever make the corner,
but watching any touring car series, or Stock Cars or Supercars, there's always some contact involved.

Wait a minute, I've been in this race and I can prove categorically that all incidents in this race. Guilherme was not wrong in any of them. I want the archive of that race, because it has a driver which was very dirty with me after Laranjinha because overtake him at the end of the back straight before Descida do Lago. I agree in touring car races have contact, but this race in specific other drivers abused. I had a clean race with a driver with the Toyota Corolla, but the driver of the Ford Focus, was quite dirty and claimed that closed the passage and changed the track at all times and that no overtaking difficult for any driver in my position although I defend my position within the acceptable in a race. I think the drivers should hold animosities, especially at the start.

Really you shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry and specifically accusing individuals in this thread. Speaking in general terms about an event you feel doesn't represent the core of whats meant to be achieved with these servers and how you feel that if there were actual admin present it wouldn't have stood is one thing. Posting "evidence" to shame others however is so inflammatory.

this is ridiculous, you know other drivers hit me before payback
There's nothing like "payback" in racing.

But that's what i mean when saying that you need 24/7 moderation or you're accepting that trolls take control. Even votekick doesn't do the trick as you can see in every AC pub race (because, basically in every AC race there's a rammer doing nothing but ramming people on purpose) as those votes rarely pass - i don't know if i've ever seen one of those votes pass at all..

Yes, that's right
I play for fun, not to stress myself
I made a 4 races online on the server, only this had really serious problems with EVERYONE, and everyone started to get angry
the previous race that had a little problem with a lapped driver in the middle of the S
but OK, it's normal
I much prefer track day than race, but as the server has relationship with RD, decided to try
i raced in rd a long time with no problems(only small incidents, normal) and great racing, made good friends, Jan always run and was pretty cool
I not have the intention to run online, only sometimes with some friends to fun
Now like that just gave me a headache, especially after this, someone, bad intentioned is talking nonsense, dont't feed the trolls

It 's not me.
Only I showed the video because I found it funny you commenting on this thread, but you were not one of the best on the track about this problem. :)

"you know other drivers hit me before payback"
Are you talking about the last collision? But the previous collision was unintentional. His attitude after that was totally ridiculous. So, you need to improve their behavior on the track like others guys as well. This is a friendly advice :)

Thank you, if you want to help me, is a friend
just leave clarify, this race was even atypical, gave a confusion at the start and my car already was crooked from that hour
during disputes it was hit me a few times and returned a few taps
several times pushed me on the straight and threw me into the wall, hit me me at the junction, the S and Descida do Lago
I like clean run and took a change on the last touch that took, hit hard, do not think it right, but I lost emotional control
always post here, supporting Reiza, love simulators and recommended to several friends of mine who bough,t after this race I wrote here that I found absurd what happened in that race, with everyone
if by chance it offended you, I apologize, it was not my intention, I only did it for me (not think it's right, but you ok '' nao tenho sangue de barata'' hehe)
can check all my races on the server, including the penultimate to this or the races I did in rd, all without problems, I am a serious player, this race was trouble for everyone and also think it must have monitoring
not want to fight or create confusions with friends playing, know that on my part will never be dirty player and if by some chance was playing and it happens again, I'll just retire, that they are killing themselves
Finally, I think you understand, and appreciate want to clarify the story, I ask only that you retire this video, really this out of context, those who know me know that I value for seriousness
I also think the last touch ridiculous, but I lost emotional control after so many touches

Last edited:
PORTUGUESE:
obrigado, se você quer me ajudar, é um amigo
só deixo esclarecer, essa corrida foi atípica mesmo, deu uma confusao na largada e meu carro ja ficou torto desde aquela hora
durante as disputas foi tocado algumas vezes e devolvi alguns toques
somente 1 toque foi um erro meu(pq o carro tava torto, horrível), mas nada demais
varias vezes me empurravam na reta e me jogavam no muro, me empurarram na junção , no S e na descida do lago
eu gosto de corrida limpa e dei um troco no último toque que levei, bati forte, não acho certo isso, mas perdi a cabeça
sempre posto aqui, apoio a reiza, adoro simuladores e recomendei pra vários amigos meus que compraram, depois dessa corrida, escrevi aqui por que achei absurdo o que aconteceu naquela corrida, com todo mundo
se por um acaso isso te ofendeu , eu peço desculpas, não era minha intenção, fiz somente por que fizeram em mim ( não acho isso certo, ok mas você sabe ''não tenho sangue de barata hehe)
pode verificar todas minhas corridas no server , inclusive a penultima a essa ou as corridas que fiz no rd, todas sem problemas, sou um player sério, essa corrida ocorreu problemas para todo mundo e também acho que deve ter monitoramento
não quero brigar ou criar confusões com os amigos que jogam, saiba que da minha parte jamais vai haver jogo sujo e se por algum acaso for jogar e acontecer isso de novo , vou apenas me retirar, que fiquem se matando sozinhos
enfim, acho que você entendeu, e agradeço por querer esclarecer a história, peço apenas que tire esse vídeo do ar, realmente está fora de contexto(você sabe), quem me conhece sabe que prezo por seriedade
eu também acho o ultimo toque ridículo, mas perdi a cabeça
na boa brother, queria só me divertir e os caras começaram a bater em todo mundo, não tenho sangue de barata e revidei , não é certo, eu sei, na boa fiquei PUTO na hora
não quero arranjar confusão não e essa foi a única corrida que isso aconteceu, sou um cara ponta firma
se por algum acaso isso ofendeu você ou algum colega seu , me desculpe
só peço que também prestem atenção, pq eu realmente fui muito tocado e fiquei muito bravo até fazer o que fiz no fim

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back