• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Official Reiza rooms for Public Multiplayer racing

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium

Ratings:
    +483
    I checked the official servers on the weekend but unfortunately they were quite empty. Still a long way to go, I guess. On the other hand I’m sorry to hear that people cannot behave…

2. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    Is it possible to track GSCE server activity in real time and display it here on RD ?
    Is there a master server that keeps track of this ?

3. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium

Ratings:
    +504
    Gladly never had any issues whenever i was on the servers.
    But ya - servers are like forums.
    If there's nobody to moderate it, it's doomed to turn into a troll's playground.

Hmmm, of course people shouldn't slam into your back in T1 going too fast to ever make the corner,
    but watching any touring car series, or Stock Cars or Supercars, there's always some contact involved.

4. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    yes, i know, of course, but its intencional like arcade games

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. P*Funk

P*Funk

Ratings:
    +335
    The only intentional contact I want is a bump draft where buddy is trying to push me closer to the guys in front. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. mvfad

mvfad

Ratings:
    +0

Yes, of course, but "Do as I say, not as I do.'”... ~>

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  7. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    this is ridiculous, you know other drivers hit me before payback, you know this(is you?)
    but you removed the context
    I not want to fight here
    you will be discussing alone

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Wellington Costa

Wellington Costa

Ratings:
    +0
    Wait a minute, I've been in this race and I can prove categorically that all incidents in this race. Guilherme was not wrong in any of them. I want the archive of that race, because it has a driver which was very dirty with me after Laranjinha because overtake him at the end of the back straight before Descida do Lago. I agree in touring car races have contact, but this race in specific other drivers abused. I had a clean race with a driver with the Toyota Corolla, but the driver of the Ford Focus, was quite dirty and claimed that closed the passage and changed the track at all times and that no overtaking difficult for any driver in my position although I defend my position within the acceptable in a race. I think the drivers should hold animosities, especially at the start.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. P*Funk

P*Funk

Ratings:
    +335
    Really you shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry and specifically accusing individuals in this thread. Speaking in general terms about an event you feel doesn't represent the core of whats meant to be achieved with these servers and how you feel that if there were actual admin present it wouldn't have stood is one thing. Posting "evidence" to shame others however is so inflammatory.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    agree

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium

Ratings:
    +504
    There's nothing like "payback" in racing.

But that's what i mean when saying that you need 24/7 moderation or you're accepting that trolls take control. Even votekick doesn't do the trick as you can see in every AC pub race (because, basically in every AC race there's a rammer doing nothing but ramming people on purpose) as those votes rarely pass - i don't know if i've ever seen one of those votes pass at all..

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Kjell Nielsen

Kjell Nielsen

Ratings:
    +17
    That can be possible i see that race department have this it is for online servers and it support rf 1 rf 2 and GSC http://racedepartment.liveracers.info/Live/?server=RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3
    Maybe it is some other sitest that RD have on liveracers

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    Yes, that's right
    I play for fun, not to stress myself
    I made a 4 races online on the server, only this had really serious problems with EVERYONE, and everyone started to get angry
    the previous race that had a little problem with a lapped driver in the middle of the S
    but OK, it's normal
    I much prefer track day than race, but as the server has relationship with RD, decided to try
    i raced in rd a long time with no problems(only small incidents, normal) and great racing, made good friends, Jan always run and was pretty cool
    I not have the intention to run online, only sometimes with some friends to fun
    Now like that just gave me a headache, especially after this, someone, bad intentioned is talking nonsense, dont't feed the trolls

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo

Ratings:
    +456
    Payback is a noob excuse and only helps to keep the mess growing. You give a payback, the other guy will give you one too, and so on, it never stops. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    It was exactly what happened

16. mvfad

mvfad

Ratings:
    +0
    It 's not me.
    Only I showed the video because I found it funny you commenting on this thread, but you were not one of the best on the track about this problem. :)

"you know other drivers hit me before payback"
    Are you talking about the last collision? But the previous collision was unintentional. His attitude after that was totally ridiculous. So, you need to improve their behavior on the track like others guys as well. This is a friendly advice :)

17. mvfad

mvfad

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks. ;)

18. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    Thank you, if you want to help me, is a friend
    just leave clarify, this race was even atypical, gave a confusion at the start and my car already was crooked from that hour
    during disputes it was hit me a few times and returned a few taps
    several times pushed me on the straight and threw me into the wall, hit me me at the junction, the S and Descida do Lago
    I like clean run and took a change on the last touch that took, hit hard, do not think it right, but I lost emotional control
    always post here, supporting Reiza, love simulators and recommended to several friends of mine who bough,t after this race I wrote here that I found absurd what happened in that race, with everyone
    if by chance it offended you, I apologize, it was not my intention, I only did it for me (not think it's right, but you ok '' nao tenho sangue de barata'' hehe)
    can check all my races on the server, including the penultimate to this or the races I did in rd, all without problems, I am a serious player, this race was trouble for everyone and also think it must have monitoring
    not want to fight or create confusions with friends playing, know that on my part will never be dirty player and if by some chance was playing and it happens again, I'll just retire, that they are killing themselves
    Finally, I think you understand, and appreciate want to clarify the story, I ask only that you retire this video, really this out of context, those who know me know that I value for seriousness
    I also think the last touch ridiculous, but I lost emotional control after so many touches

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  19. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    PORTUGUESE:
    obrigado, se você quer me ajudar, é um amigo
    só deixo esclarecer, essa corrida foi atípica mesmo, deu uma confusao na largada e meu carro ja ficou torto desde aquela hora
    durante as disputas foi tocado algumas vezes e devolvi alguns toques
    somente 1 toque foi um erro meu(pq o carro tava torto, horrível), mas nada demais
    varias vezes me empurravam na reta e me jogavam no muro, me empurarram na junção , no S e na descida do lago
    eu gosto de corrida limpa e dei um troco no último toque que levei, bati forte, não acho certo isso, mas perdi a cabeça
    sempre posto aqui, apoio a reiza, adoro simuladores e recomendei pra vários amigos meus que compraram, depois dessa corrida, escrevi aqui por que achei absurdo o que aconteceu naquela corrida, com todo mundo
    se por um acaso isso te ofendeu , eu peço desculpas, não era minha intenção, fiz somente por que fizeram em mim ( não acho isso certo, ok mas você sabe ''não tenho sangue de barata hehe)
    pode verificar todas minhas corridas no server , inclusive a penultima a essa ou as corridas que fiz no rd, todas sem problemas, sou um player sério, essa corrida ocorreu problemas para todo mundo e também acho que deve ter monitoramento
    não quero brigar ou criar confusões com os amigos que jogam, saiba que da minha parte jamais vai haver jogo sujo e se por algum acaso for jogar e acontecer isso de novo , vou apenas me retirar, que fiquem se matando sozinhos
    enfim, acho que você entendeu, e agradeço por querer esclarecer a história, peço apenas que tire esse vídeo do ar, realmente está fora de contexto(você sabe), quem me conhece sabe que prezo por seriedade
    eu também acho o ultimo toque ridículo, mas perdi a cabeça
    na boa brother, queria só me divertir e os caras começaram a bater em todo mundo, não tenho sangue de barata e revidei , não é certo, eu sei, na boa fiquei PUTO na hora
    não quero arranjar confusão não e essa foi a única corrida que isso aconteceu, sou um cara ponta firma
    se por algum acaso isso ofendeu você ou algum colega seu , me desculpe
    só peço que também prestem atenção, pq eu realmente fui muito tocado e fiquei muito bravo até fazer o que fiz no fim

20. mvfad

mvfad

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I'll delete the video. ;)