Official Reiza rooms for Public Multiplayer racing

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Some of you might have noticed we have some servers on the lobby running for a few days now - we´re happy to now officially announce they are open for all to come in and race.

There are no fees, no passwords, no restrictions and no sign-ups required - everyone is invited to join in and race whenever they want. Our goal is to stimulate public multiplayer racing by providing a go-to place for online fun with GSCE / FTruck.

Keep in mind what we have now and for the next few weeks is very much an experiment - what develops from this will be subject to what we learn from the experience, user demand & feedback. The more participation there is, the more we will develop it.

As a place intended for casual fun we´re not looking to establish many ground rules - that does not mean however reckless driving standards and general poor behavior will be condoned: rooms will be supervised regularly by Reiza & RD staff and troublemakers will be kicked (or banned altogether).

There can be no shortage of common sense & respect if this is to be a fun place to race. People from all skill levels are welcome, so long as everyone respects each other they should not have a problem co-existing on the same track. If you do not have experience with the car / track selection being used, stay out of people´s ways while you learn your way around; do not join to learn the car or track when it´s already race time.

If this goes well and we manage to build up enough participation, longer term prospects include setting up leaderboards, organizing regular prize-giving competitions and also prizes for participation & safe driving - for that purpose we highly recommend users get into the habit of using their real names or at least stick to the same profile as results will already be logged on the server.

This is how we have it set up:

Room 1 is the Touring / Tintop room: StockV8, Marcas, SuperV8, Metalmoro, Camaro & Mini;

Room 2 is the Formula room: F-Vee, F-3, F-Reiza & F-Extreme;

Room 3 is the Historic room - Opalas, F-Retro, F-Classic & F-V12 running exclusively on historic tracks;

Room 4 is the Karting room - all karting classes running on kart tracks, plus the Superkart running on normal road courses;

Room 5 is Formula Truck room. (Please note: Room 5 requires the steam version of the game)

Right now we have a fixed, week-long schedule in which rooms 1-4 feature 3 daily shifts of 8 hours each, featuring one car class per shift. Room 5 will run exclusively Formula Truck. All rooms will feature a single track selection for each day of the week.

Sessions will stick to a fixed hour schedule comprising of:
Practice: 15 mins
Qualification: 15 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Race: 20 mins

Driving aids allowed are ABS low / TC low / autoclutch & auto shifting available.

Voting to reset or advance sessions is disabled - it will follow the pre-established schedule.

You can check the full schedule per server here - save for eventual tweaks or additions of new series & tracks, this is what, when and where racing will take place in the coming weeks. So go ahead and book some time for your favorite combos :)

Last but not least, we´d like to thank RaceDepartment, in particular Bram & Dave for their brilliant ongoing support supplying the structure and helping us put this together & offer it to the whole community.

Please concentrate your thoughts, suggestions & feedback regarding this topic in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
for that purpose we highly recommend users get into the habit of using their real names or at least stick to the same profile as results will already be logged on the server.

Since joining RD I've become a big fan of using real names. It simply creates a less anonym athmosphere and I suppose this makes drivers a bit more cautious and responsible. :thumbsup:

But these are open to the ...........public.......? :confused: With only occasional policing? Good luck. :whistling:

I assume or better hope that a public MP will have less crash kids and more mature simracers than pcars or AC as this sim is more a niche racer.

I’d love to see that also mods can be implemented in the future, like the outstanding CART mod.

Nope, nothing is required. The servers are open, and anyone can join.
Thanks Fabio - One other if I may:
What level of assist will be used? I suck so even though I am very enthusiastic I never want to jeopardize someone else race/fun. But knowing what to practice with will go a long way to getting my confidence up enough to join online racing.

Thanks again.

I assume or better hope that a public MP will have less crash kids and more mature simracers than pcars or AC as this sim is more a niche racer.

My previous experiences with RD's own public servers have actually been rather good in GSC ;)

What level of assist will be used? I suck so even though I am very enthusiastic I never want to jeopardize someone else race/fun. But knowing what to practice with will go a long way to getting my confidence up enough to join online racing.

Thanks again.

Assists available are low TC and ABS, Auto-Shifting & Auto Clutch.

Thanks again.

That information is in the announcement, but just to repeat it, the following assists are available: low ABS, low Traction Control, auto-clutch, auto-gears.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back