• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Official Reiza rooms for Public Multiplayer racing

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    thank you, know that I have nothing against you
    I understand your point of view and exposed mine, for me , without sorrows ok?
    obrigado, saiba que não tenho nada contra você
    entendi seu ponto de vista e expus o meu, por mim, sem mágoas ok?
    bola pra frente

2. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +223
    Well this escalated quickly....
    Discussions like this do not belong in this thread (no, I'm not a mod but I would be surprised if they didn't agreed).
    Can we keep it clean and discuss the topic at hand? Namely what we can do for Reiza and what Reiza can do for us to make the official servers a place we all can enjoy and have fun pickup races.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    You need to check the server settings, admins.

I'm trying to join official kart server and it says 125c shifter, but when i try to join i can only select direct karts. When the track loads i'm booted. This has happened numerous times already.

4. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium

Ratings:
    +504
    I only get kicked for using custom paintjobs.
    (But that happens on all servers ofc)

5. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    That I know. But in this case it's stock content and i should be able to select the appropriate karts. I don't see a fault on my part. Or maybe it's because of the mod UI I'm using. I don't know...

6. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Ratings:
    +421
    It might have been that we made a mistake and selected the wrong series, or forgot to change the server's title. Karts can get a little confusing - apologies for that.

7. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    Np, Fabio. Joined without a problem now for Superkart@Kansai.
    Indeed, it looks like it must have been a simple type of mismatch you assume.

8. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    It's happening again. Same server. Joined with the direct karts fine about 30min ago.
    Now it says Gx390race, but i can only pick direct karts.
    Also, it's not 18.00GMT yet (it's 17.45 now), when the GX390RACE is scheduled to start.
    Is there a 15min transition period setup or is the timing 15min off ?

update:
    It's 18.05 now and still only direct karts to choose from.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  9. Vence Alfred

Vence Alfred

Ratings:
    +26
    That is AWESOME, Reiza! I absolutely love SCE! This is probably the most realistic sim in my extensive library. I live on the U.S. West Coast and I work full time. So often it's hard to find a good clean lobby in most any racing game. I truly do appreciate the your support for your fans that don't have time for leagues and want to get it a few decent races in after work without the tomfoolery of way too many public lobbies.
    Thank you graciously.

10. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    Still can't access GX390RACE server. It's 20.15 GMT and i can only choose direct karts. I suppose it's not the wrong timing...Can he who's in charge of the servers check the settings, please ?
    Something is not set right... It appears to be only the GX Karts that cause isseus.

I joined normally in the Superkarts yesterday and today in the Direct karts.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  11. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues

Ratings:
    +421
    Hello Jan,

I've just checked and everything seems to be in order in our end, I'm afraid :(

12. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    What is it then ? The mod UI, i'm using ? If i run gsync, i only get UIdata and one realfeel.ini file to download.

Trying to join the shifter karts now. Again only direct karts to choose from.
    I also tried joining the other 3 servers and those work fine.

13. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    Could someone who is using the rfactor UI try to access the Karts servers and see if you get the same error, please. No matter what kart server i try to access, when i click ''JOIN'', I can only select direct karts. There are no other Karts in the list on the left side to choose from.

Thank you

14. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,518
    If you are running into issues that nobody can reproduce, make sure to test with a vanilla game with no mods, add-ons, custom skins or other kind of modifications and see if you have the same issues.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    Thx for the reminder. I think you may be right. I have another older V1.20 install and with that one i have all available karts to choose from. I wonder what exactly is causing the conflict...will be tricky to find what it is. Hopefully i can find the culprit. ;)

16. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    Sorted. I previously deleted the default uidata folder instead of copy/pasting over it and thus had 3 files missing. Ran a gsync now, downloaded missing files, copied the mod uidata over and it works ok now. :thumbsup: My bad...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,007
    Server schedule has been updated to include the new Super V8 and Modern Montreal content. The track will run in servers 1 and 2 on Thursday and Sunday respectively. With the SuperV8s running on Wed / Thur / Fri in varying slots.

See the schedule here for full details.

18. F2KSel

F2KSel

Ratings:
    +1
    What's the current state of MP, I've been looking in all last week and haven't seen any servers.
    Is MP working right now?

19. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues

Ratings:
    +421
    The servers should be up. Have you made sure your firewall/antivirus aren't blocking the game's internet access?

20. F2KSel

F2KSel

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks that was it, it was working when I first installed it.
    In all my decades with computers I've never had to do that to get a program to work so it wasn't something I was expecting even though I'd tought about it and dismissed.