Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB V3

Login or Register an account to download this content
How do i make a "show next dash" button in sim studio?
1660832287434.png

Sorry to bother but the property, GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position01.PitCount, on any position not necessarly position01 doesn't seems to work properly on RF2. I have the latest version of the plugin but several time I can see at the start of the race, before geen light that many drivers have already PitCount to 1, not all but some of them and sometimes me too.

hey, thx for that leader board, looks amazing, but in career i replaced leclerc in ferrari and it stil show that leclerc is in ferrari when he is in aston martin can you help me with that?

hey, thx for that leader board, looks amazing, but in career i replaced leclerc in ferrari and it stil show that leclerc is in ferrari when he is in aston martin can you help me with that?
hi man,
its because the logos are connected to the driver name. This is the only way to make it work on all games. I will see if I can fix this for F122 but i cant guarantee anything

Hi mate,
I tried to follow instuctions in txt inside the file and I've a clear scenario with GarySwallow Plugin enabled (in sumhub) but I don't understand how to enable this app. I tried to start AC with simhub but nothing, with CManager (activating f122leaderboard from settings) and again I'm not able to find it in the right menu game bar. How can I use that overlay? Thanks for all..

Last edited:
Hi, I've just downloaded this, and for some reason the lap timer and speedometer only show up, no Halo HUD, no Leaderboard, nothing. Help, please!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.