Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB V3

Login or Register an account to download this content
B0mmeyd4 submitted a new resource:

Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa | SimHUB - The official TV Overlay of the 2022 Formula 1 Season!

View attachment 561775
These are 3 Overlays for SimHub inspired by the 2022 TV Overlay of the Formula 1 Season in 2022 and my first mod:

1 . Leaderboard

The Leaderboard autosizes and is made for 1 to 20 cars. It automatically changes from practice to qualifying to racemode. You can switch between 3 Types of Leaderboards: Small with only header, the one with driver initilas and Time and the one with drivers full name in it.
To switch between the Leaderboards...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate,

Can you make 2019 and 2020 here for us?
Hi!

When i began with doing this overlay i actually started with the 2019-20 one but when the new ones came out i changed the look. Maybe, if i find the time i can try to make it ready for old seasons as well but i cant guarantee.

I have one question and it doesn’t need to be answered before I download but can I use other names for drivers and it’ll still show up (it doesn’t bother me if the logos don’t work)

Yeah I downloaded the Gary swallow thing but it says no data on the leaderboard
Do you know if other leaderboards from simhub run when u use assetto corsa? Because if there also appears the no data text its possible that simhub doesnt indentify the game to work. But i really dont know what else could be the issue

I never tested this for broadcasting other drivers to be honest and i think this will be the issue here. Dont know if im able to fix this unfortunatly. Sorr for that
Yeah, I have open and read the .Js, quite hard to configure the file that encode in Simhub of
"$type": "SimHub.Plugins.OutputPlugins.GraphicalDash.Models.BuiltIn.LapText, SimHub.Plugins",

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.