Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB V3

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a great mod, however after the update, I am always the one setting the fastest lap even if I am not in the lead after the first lap which isn't possible. Its as if timings are only of my own time and not compared to everyone else. Referring to the AI.

This is a great mod, however after the update, I am always the one setting the fastest lap even if I am not in the lead after the first lap which isn't possible. Its as if timings are only of my own time and not compared to everyone else. Referring to the AI.
Hi,
Thats true. At the moment the sectors can only be compared to your own session bests. I hope I can fix this soon

~B0mmeyd4

I have F1 22 on EA. Can i get this to work on there ? also, I cant get it to work on AC. I downloaded simhub and installed the GS plugin and enabled it. Where does this folder go ? Help pls and thanks!

To świetny mod, jednak po aktualizacji zawsze to ja ustawiam najszybsze okrążenie, nawet jeśli nie jestem na prowadzeniu po pierwszym okrążeniu, co nie jest możliwe. To tak, jakby czasy były tylko mojego własnego czasu i nie były porównywane z innymi. Odnosząc się do AI.
the same for me

Hey, it's me again:
I installed everything again, step by step, but it only shows "No Data"..., Game is Assetto Corsa. I first started the game via Simhub and after it loaded everything I started the overlay. I have attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-12 at 13.38.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-12 at 13.38.11.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 52
Hey, it's me again:
I installed everything again, step by step, but it only shows "No Data"..., Game is Assetto Corsa. I first started the game via Simhub and after it loaded everything I started the overlay. I have attached a screenshot.
Hi mate,

no idea really. Since the last Simhub update i have the same issue sometimes. In my case it helped to start Simhub and the Overlay first and after then ContentManager.exe. Maybe this could help to solve the problem.

Hi mate,

no idea really. Since the last Simhub update i have the same issue sometimes. In my case it helped to start Simhub and the Overlay first and after then ContentManager.exe. Maybe this could help to solve the problem.
My training looks like this (screenshot attached)...

I have another idea:
1. which Simhub version do you have? 2. post your settings. For me, it is structured like in the 2nd screenshot ;-)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-12 at 19.15.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-12 at 19.15.13.jpeg
    323 KB · Views: 42
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-12 at 19.18.01.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-12 at 19.18.01.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 42
Ok after an update of the Simhub it seems to have worked. But is it normal that there is no team logo on Hulk?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-12 at 19.41.15.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-12 at 19.41.15.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 41
yes i have to update it to the new season soon
Ah I see, then this simply has to be updated Thx

Have a look at my Youtube channel, I tested your overlay on my computer, except for the team thing (that some abbreviations don't have a team logo (but if there's an update coming soon anyway) everything works all of a sudden. I don't know what the problem was last year (I had some kind of problem with it). But it was probably just because Simhub was out of date for me.

Does it work with Rfactor 2?

It looks fine for me however it shows me sometimes for a wrong a driver the fastest lap icon in the leaderboard.

Last edited:
Hi B0mmeyd4, this is what the problem looks like. I have 4 drivers thats missing a logo and when any of those drivers gets the fastest lap their name doesn't pop up on the fastest lap overlay instead its just blank with "Red Bull Racing" as their team even tho none of those drivers belong in redbull. I hope u can help me. Appreciate it!
LeaderboardSS.PNG

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea