Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB V3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I wanted to know several points:

- How do I get the session name to update automatically?

- How to have Leader / Interval deltas in the race because for me it is only in relation to the chrono lap.

Game : F1 22

THX

1657745135210.png

Hi,

I wanted to know several points:

- How do I get the session name to update automatically?

- How to have Leader / Interval deltas in the race because for me it is only in relation to the chrono lap.

Game : F1 22

THX

View attachment 582096
Hi mate,
An update for the F1 22 title will be available soon!
At the moment i dont have much time and I dont found a elegant way to change to delta. When I have finished this, I will upload the version which works for the F1 games.

Hey good job!! i just wanted to know how can i make to only see official drivers, because in my game apart from the f1 official pilots there also appear some randoms, can u help me?

How do I get my team image to show properly?

Hi,
this is a bit complicated at the moment. You have to go into the diting mode and edit the code of the driver images. There you have to add the Initials of your drivers and give a relation to the picture of your team logo. If you never used simhub, this is a bit to comlicated I think. I will work on a smoother way for this, but at the moment there only exist the official team logos.

Hey good job!! i just wanted to know how can i make to only see official drivers, because in my game apart from the f1 official pilots there also appear some randoms, can u help me?
Hi,
In Assetto Corsa I guess? You can customize your grid with Skins and drivernames, when you use the Content Manager application for AC. Then there only should apear the drivers you choose.

Hello @B0mmeyd4,

thanks for this great mod and the update for F122. This is fantastic!!! I have one question. How can i change the driver tags/names? In the old Tv overlay from dham97 it was possible to change the names. In the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options was a drivernames txt. file to change this. Because i will change Mick Schumacher "SCH" to "MSC".

And i see one mistake. In the laptimer the sector times the S1,S2,S3 shows always pink for me, but my lap was slower than the best time.

B0mmeyd4 ha inviato una nuova risorsa:

Overlay TV ufficiali F1 2022 per Assetto Corsa | SimHUB - L'overlay TV ufficiale della stagione di Formula 1 2022!

Leggi di più su questo risor

B0mmeyd4 ha inviato una nuova risorsa:

Overlay TV ufficiali F1 2022 per Assetto Corsa | SimHUB - L'overlay TV ufficiale della stagione di Formula 1 2022!

Leggi di più su questa risorsa...
ciao, scusa la domanda, ma questa app funziona anche nelle gare online con altre auto?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 135 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 55 35.0%