New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
can you add some sort of lanyard to the gate clicker so we can hang it from our rear view mirrors. i've lost mine about 10 times from just having it loose in my car.

Seems like every new version adds more issues to this mod. Think ill cut my losses and download when theres a stable release out. And that god awful airplane hanger is gone.

Seems like every new version adds more issues to this mod. Think ill cut my losses and download when theres a stable release out. And that god awful airplane hanger is gone.
I disagree on ur hangar part he could aways stick something else in there like more shelves or a work bench u know doesn't mean needs to take the hangar away

because the way he has the spray cans u can barely even work on a engine on that dam thing
and can somebody dupe the gas station already also wish my game was fixed I still have issues with ordering gess ill haave to cheat from know on with mseditor

You can put every item not nailed down in the game in that hanger and still have room to spare. Its to big and serves very little purpose. Its also splitting work space, all your tools and parts ether go into the garage shelves or....on the floor? You could put in 500 work benches, and still have room in there.

well still it would be nice to have room to u know work on the engine I just want to try and fix my game other wish I wont be able to play anymore its just don't know if I'm the only one that's having issues with not being able to buy stuff from the magazine and get fone calls because it doesn't work for me if toppless gun can do something about it to help me I would be happy but other wish I'm not happy with the game at this moment

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%