New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

New House update!

Change Log:
=========
V. 3.8 :
-Now several objects of the house are customizable colors in the magazine.
-Now with the 3 key you enter editor mode and you can modify the position of some objects in the house. press 1 to remove the editor mode and confirm the position.it is recommended, as long as you have finished positioning the objects, exit editor mode.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm so confused right know if u start a new save everything in the house works the way it sposed to the radio does but the lights are the only thing messed up to me where if u buy all the stuff for the house and change the color then It wont let u touch the light switches that's if u start a new save in the game know if u use ur save that you been using for like a year **** is all messed up like me let me know if anyone else is having these issues is it my game or is it his houses that kinda messed up

think that when uploading a new update, it may contain some error that I may have missed, by adding new things also modify the save files with which can cause a bug, the problem you present to me, are lights that do not work after doing save having changed colors, I look at it, the other problem that you can not buy the house is solved by removing the saves generated by the mod.

And the apartment? When are you going to fix that and add more stuff?
please make the post in the right place, above all explaining what your problems are, and wait for me to do revision of that mod ... I usually answer unless your explanation is based on, fixes errors, this is not going ... then I ignore them ... I do not solve problems without first knowing where the problem is ... I am not a magician xD please explain me more in detail the problems and post me above all in the right place because if you do not drive me crazy xD

Why there are two showers? One is made of wood and on is made of metal.https://imgur.com/gtmc3R0
gtmc3R0

Kunedo, I really like this mod, but im gonna have to ask something weird.

Is there a way for you to redesign or change the way the house looks? something feels...... Off. Too much empty space in the inside, not a TV on sight, instead of half walls around the stairs there's only full walls of concrete, the exit to the rooftop is a main entrance door, the kitchen is in the 2nd floor, no rooms have bathrooms, and the only bathroom is in the first floor.

Even if you dont wanna change the layout of the house, the entire place is way too big, almost mansion-terrain big for the price and the house itself.

Maybe you should reduce the terrain of the gardens and the outside parkway and remove that giantic hangar? i know that its there for the lifter in the new house, but without it the entire place feels like a plane hangar.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 211 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 40 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 34 14.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 65 27.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 80 33.3%